Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 03-29-2008

BlizzForums Bliss
Death is the road to awe.
 Bliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too much
Default The BEST present EVER!!!!

My dad gave me his 68 Camaro.

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

I'm gonna get laid soo much now!

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

"Gave" you a '68 Camaro o_O? How frigging rich are you?

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

BlizzForums Bliss
Death is the road to awe.
 Bliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
How frigging rich are you?
Well to do?

I helped him for years working on the car.

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womanizer View Post
My dad gave me his 68 Camaro.

I'm gonna get laid soo much now!
So what are you wearing?

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 03-29-2008

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********
 W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!

What is with people appreciation over these ancient vehicles? Sure, that car look new and well maintained judging by that picture, however isn't vehicles made in the 1960s very inefficient? You are not seriously considering adopting this vehicle as your primary mode of transporation, are you?

<Inserting obligated Transformers joke>

Does it transform into a giant alien robot?

Last edited by W. Templar; 03-29-2008 at 06:41 PM.
W. Templar has 4,644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote in my rep comment section after giving me +rep for a Supergirl pic I posted
fap fap fap
Sean Quixote, Supergirl is only 15 years old.

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

As if we all didn't hate you enough before, Womanizer.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 03-29-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I have a bus pass and Im still getting laid more than you.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
I have a bus pass and Im still getting laid more than you.
FTW +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by W. Templar
What is with people appreciation over these ancient vehicles? Sure, that car look new and well maintained judging by that picture, however isn't vehicles made in the 1960s very inefficient? You are not seriously considering adopting this vehicle as your primary mode of transporation, are you?
Yeah...ummmm, jealous much? I just took a test drive and that car is slammin'. Some piece-o-shit rice burner pulled up next to me and tried to put on a show...I left him in the dust like he was standing still. Not sure I want to give it back now....time to play hide the keys.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

The age of a car increases its rarity. That's why it's so great, because it's so rare. Not only that, but the vintage design makes it a gem on the road amongst cars that all look the same.

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 03-29-2008

Australia Noise
Formerly Vangarde
 Noise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supreme

Womaniser, I despise you.

Noise has 1,051 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Psh. 56' Chevy Bel Air, 64 Mustang, or any Shelby Cobra would get you more play. Also an Enzo or Pagani.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Well, drive safely. And itīs sad you need a car to get laid, good luck wih that too.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 03-29-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by W. Templar View Post

<Inserting obligated Transformers joke>

Does it transform into a giant alien robot?
I understand how you feel. When some of the guys in my group project were searching up cars they were basically looking at 70's and 80's muscle cars and I was like "wtf?"

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 03-29-2008

United Kingdom Gorbet
Forum Elder
 Gorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supreme

I'd rather have something more modern myself. CV8 Monaro yes please.

Gorbet has 13,821 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Gorbet  

Old 03-29-2008

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********
 W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
Yeah...ummmm, jealous much?
No, I sincerely do not understand the value behind these historic vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-and-Carl View Post
The age of a car increases its rarity. That's why it's so great, because it's so rare.
If old cars are so valued, then why do I always the skeleton of pre-1970 vehicles rotting in front of a barn anywhere in the interior of British Columbia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkceangel View Post
I understand how you feel. When some of the guys in my group project were searching up cars they were basically looking at 70's and 80's muscle cars and I was like "wtf?"
New cars always look better than old cars.

W. Templar has 4,644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote in my rep comment section after giving me +rep for a Supergirl pic I posted
fap fap fap
Sean Quixote, Supergirl is only 15 years old.

pm.gif