Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 03-19-2008

Pitcairn Islands o(x_x)o
your majesty
 o(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond repute
Default bros before hoes ??

what do you think? i think dis; HELL YEAH. bitches aint shit.

o(x_x)o has 541 Posts

=============================================
(s '_' )c___vs___z( '_' a) o(x_X)o o(g_g)o o(T_T)o o(G_L)o
=============================================

pm.gif   

Old 03-19-2008

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by o(x_x)o View Post
what do you think? i think dis; HELL YEAH. bitches aint shit.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 03-19-2008

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

Sure. Bros before hoes.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 03-19-2008

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

My sources say that hoes can provide sex, and i'm pretty sure that is better than your bros. Unless they provide sex, which is win-win i guess?

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 03-19-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Bros before hoes, but if theres a chance you're gonna get laid, self before bros.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 03-19-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

Dicks before chicks man

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 03-19-2008

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

I'de defiantly ditch my guy friends for my gal.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 03-19-2008

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

Account on Blizzforums equates to definetly not having a "gal"

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 03-19-2008

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********
 W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!

There are girls out there who do value "friends (bros) before girls (hoes)," therefore I am "friends before girls" in order to look honorable.

W. Templar has 4,644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote in my rep comment section after giving me +rep for a Supergirl pic I posted
fap fap fap
Sean Quixote, Supergirl is only 15 years old.

pm.gif   

Old 03-19-2008

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSmurf View Post
Account on Blizzforums equates to definetly not having a "gal"
Negative I am living proof that Blizzforums does not a girlfriend or wife replace.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 03-19-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Yeah thatīs what I thought too, and then my best friendīs girlfriend and I had an affair and now she left him and sheīs coming to live with me. I still hope me and him can still be friends.

Oh well...

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 03-19-2008

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
Negative I am living proof that Blizzforums does not a girlfriend or wife replace.
You are clearly a figment of my imagination.

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 03-19-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixx View Post
Yeah thatīs what I thought too, and then my best friendīs girlfriend and I had an affair and now she left him and sheīs coming to live with me. I still hope me and him can still be friends.

Oh well...
LOL, good one

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 03-19-2008

Canada pNut
Has a large pNess.
 pNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something rightpNut is obviously doing something right

why anyone would prioritize a gardening tool over their blood siblings is beyond me.

whatever floats your boat though.

Make my city grow in population
http://crockville.myminicity.com/

pm.gif   

Old 03-19-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
The interent wasn't even invented when you got married.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif