Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 03-10-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
Default The Lowest Thing You've Done to Get a Date

Well the title says it all, whats the lowest thing you have done to get a date with a girl or get a girls attention/meet her.

I would have to say mine is when my friend and I went to the mall and my friend put a bib on and acted like he was a special needs kid and I was his helper. It worked. However in retrospect I feel quite bad about it.

So what are yours?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 03-10-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

I don't have a good story of my own, but two friends of mine (neither plays guitar) bought crappy acoustic guitars from Wal Mart and then just sat in the park holding them waiting for girls to come up. It worked.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 03-10-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

I told a girl I loved her. It's pretty low since I didn't even like her.

To be completely honest, I've never done anything that could be considered "low" except for lying about feelings.

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

I’ve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 03-10-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I've had a date?

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 03-11-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
I would have to say mine is when my friend and I went to the mall and my friend put a bib on and acted like he was a special needs kid and I was his helper. It worked. However in retrospect I feel quite bad about it.
GENIUS.

My best i guess is this past summer, i was in a guitar shop and a really hot chick was there so i started playing "hey there delilah" and you know what? That stupid song worked magic. I feel low about it because i hate that song

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 03-11-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

No good stories here. I just sent a message to a girl on facebook asking for her number though. Kinda stupid, but it's better than doing the stalker thing and looking her up on some telephone list (I know here in real life btw).

I have to say missilX, you have guts and no conscience. I admire that. And that's a good friend you got right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal
That behavior is hazardous to your health.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-11-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zolf
¿PORQUE NO TE CALLAS!?
 Zolf is on a distinguished road

I talked about my feelings hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

pm.gif   

Old 03-11-2008

United States Rob
For Aiur!
 Rob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
GENIUS.

My best i guess is this past summer, i was in a guitar shop and a really hot chick was there so i started playing "hey there delilah" and you know what? That stupid song worked magic. I feel low about it because i hate that song
Why did you bother to learn to play the song if you don't like it?

pm.gif   

Old 03-11-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Why did you bother to learn to play the song if you don't like it?
To get chicks, duh.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 03-11-2008

United States almostfamous
Korben Dallas
 almostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too long

I picked somebody up when she was tickling me (she's not ticklish) and ended up almost dropping her on her head, but I caught her and bruised her ribs. I ended up sleeping over that night because she was endeared by how bashful I was about hurting her.

Going to probably sleep over tonight too...

almostfamous has 386 Posts

<--- Laughing is good for you

pm.gif   

Old 03-11-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostfamous View Post
I picked somebody up when she was tickling me (she's not ticklish) and ended up almost dropping her on her head, but I caught her and bruised her ribs. I ended up sleeping over that night because she was endeared by how bashful I was about hurting her.

Going to probably sleep over tonight too...
Is she hot?

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 03-11-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Jackal View Post

To be completely honest, I've never done anything that could be considered "low" except for lying about feelings.
why did u date her if you didnt even like her?

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-11-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
why did u date her if you didnt even like her?
Because I wanted to learn how to weave Easter baskets.

No, really. Why do you think?

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

I’ve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 03-11-2008

Vatican City State SilentBob
Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

Paid for one?

SilentBob has 6,618 Posts

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 03-11-2008

United States almostfamous
Korben Dallas
 almostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Is she hot?
Not the most attractive person I've met, but not shabby.

almostfamous has 386 Posts

<--- Laughing is good for you

pm.gif