Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 11-18-2007

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
Default Can you say nerd?

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/...ake_test/3239/

I can only imagine how much this kid is going to get bullied.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2007

Germany Kenji
September is Reichs month
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

Yes, I can in fact, the word is not very complicated.

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Kenji Send a message via AIM to Kenji  

Old 11-18-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFA
A 12-year-old boy is suing to retake an entrance test for an elite New York school because he says boisterous students distracted him.
How does this kid expect to be able to do anything in the real world if he's distracted so easily?

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 11-18-2007

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********
 W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!

I wonder how much will legal cost will result. However, I do think that he has a case because the test proctors has failed to do their job.

W. Templar has 4,644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote in my rep comment section after giving me +rep for a Supergirl pic I posted
fap fap fap
Sean Quixote, Supergirl is only 15 years old.

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2007

United States Jacker
 Jacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatness

Or he could get some ADD meds. Sounds like a bullshit lawsuit to me.

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2007

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********
 W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacker View Post
Or he could get some ADD meds. Sounds like a bullshit lawsuit to me.
The kid is not on trial here. The fact of the matter is that the proctors did not do their job.

Last edited by W. Templar; 11-18-2007 at 09:41 PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote in my rep comment section after giving me +rep for a Supergirl pic I posted
fap fap fap

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2007

United States Jacker
 Jacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatness

Whoops I neglected to read the last paragraph in the article. I guess he has a right to since the school wouldn't even let him take it over again.

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Quirks/...ake_test/3239/

I can only imagine how much this kid is going to get bullied.
sounds pretty jewish to me

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2007

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
sounds pretty jewish to me
You'll be surprised as to the originators of certain lawsuits...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jian_Li

Quote:
fap fap fap

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2007

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

They say the boy, but I'm sure it was the parents who sued >_>. And they're going to make their son into a stuck-up, cocky sonuva at the rate they're going :/.

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 11-19-2007

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacker View Post
Or he could get some ADD meds.
Fuckin a. ADD medication is the real shit. Even though I wasn't diagnosed with it, I'm sure I've got it.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 11-19-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by W. Templar View Post
You'll be surprised as to the originators of certain lawsuits...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jian_Li
no...this guy is definitely jewish. look at the facts - staten island, getting picked on while taking a test, whining about how he did to the point of filing suit, dad's name is "akiva tessler."

edit:

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-19-2007

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by W. Templar View Post
I wonder how much will legal cost will result. However, I do think that he has a case because the test proctors has failed to do their job.
Hes a jewish kid trying to get into an elite new york school at 12, I really dont think that money is an issue for this family.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 11-19-2007

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

Here we are, on an internet forum for fansites for video games made by one company that has the most popular game in the world under their belt, and we still consider the word "nerd" an insult? FOR SHAME

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 11-19-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

And itīs all the parents fault.

What an idiot, and heīs only 12...

Quote:
Here we are, on an internet forum for fansites for video games made by one company that has the most popular game in the world under their belt, and we still consider the word "nerd" an insult? FOR SHAME
No, just you StarCraft junkies.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx