Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 05-13-2008

United States neyo89
BF Member
 neyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something right
Default Does anyone know where i can get these?

Hi i have been looking for the Starcraft short stories StarCraft: Hybrid and StarCraft: Revelations... and i cant find them anywhere..wikipida has them but just a synopsis of it..i want the whole thing. If you know where i can get a copy..i would so love you lol..thx

pm.gif   

Old 05-13-2008

Canada Kimera757*
The Last Cerebrate
 Kimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of win

You can get Hybrid from www.paizo.com (search for appropriate magazine #).

However, Revelations has to be bought from a collector.

StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay.

Three products = one game plus two expansions.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2008

United States neyo89
BF Member
 neyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something rightneyo89 is obviously doing something right

it seems like that is the only website that has it..i wonder why they dont have the revelations on sale...

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2008

United States Fenix
Our Strength is Eternal
 Fenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatness

Don't they have these stories posted on SC:L?

Fenix has 1,122 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2008

United States neyo89
BF Member

is that starcraft legacy??

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2008

United States Fenix
Our Strength is Eternal
 Fenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatness

Yes thats what SC:L stands for.

Fenix has 1,122 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2008

United States neyo89
BF Member

i dont know i cant find them any where if you find them can u please link it to me....

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2008

Canada Kimera757*
The Last Cerebrate
 Kimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of win

They're not on StarCraft: Legacy.

Paizo doesn't sell the edition with Revelations anymore because it's a nearly ten-year-old magazine issue. Worse, Amazing Stories has been out of print for a while (and then back in print, and then out of print again), so there's little organization in that department. Paizo won't reprint old issues of an out-of-print magazine.

I suspect Revelations' issue was popular, which is why it sold out. Same with Hybrid, except there's a lot of Battlefield Earth stuff in that issue (I almost threw the issue away, thinking I had gotten the wrong one!) which would have hurt the sales.

Last edited by Kimera757*; 05-14-2008 at 09:51 AM.

StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay.

Three products = one game plus two expansions.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2008

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm
 Drake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimera757* View Post
They're not on StarCraft: Legacy. (That would be a copyright violation.)

No comment.......

Drake Clawfang has 3,330 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2008

United States neyo89
BF Member

hmmm i saw a copy of the revelations issue on amazon.com for like $200...i was like wtf

pm.gif