Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 03-27-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Obviously. Italian dudes must have good hair. I miss my flowing mane though

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 03-30-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Skinheads I Say!

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 03-30-2008

China PraetorKoronis
I've Got Cookies!
 PraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-and-Carl View Post
Yeah, everyone thinks you're the smartest fucker on earth if you can solve a rubiks cube. Come to think of it, it's actually a great way to get girls to come up and talk to you--although I'd never do that. It took me 5 hours to solve the first time, and only about a week before I could do it without help. Now I do it in about 60-90 seconds.
not asian enough!!!

17 seconds ftw...

:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Still can't see any pictures.
I think he was referencing to pictures he posted a WHILE ago :P

PraetorKoronis has 3,029 Posts

管他網外或是網內 月底再考慮通話費 體溫已燃燒到沸點 我不怕熬夜 管他黑眼圈
Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
PraetorKoronis looks like that crazy dude from Battle Royal.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to PraetorKoronis  

Old 04-01-2008

United States Megan
BF Member
 Megan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supreme

Delete Please.

Last edited by Megan; 01-22-2009 at 01:54 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 04-01-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
wowee?

This is foreshadowing for next year (everything will be upside down)

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

I’ve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 04-01-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

bboy pose

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bboy.jpg (22.4 KB, 137 views)
SmoothWare has 14,208 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 04-01-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

A few from today. As I post Im going to shave that 2 week beard lol.

/Forced smile in the last one. I suck at smiling in pictures.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

That's only two weeks!?

Jesus by two weeks i'd expect you to look like a hobo, not a cleanly cut bearded mountie. Still better than what i can do though, after two weeks i'd be at maybe half that.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 04-02-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I don't think anyone looks like a hobo after two weeks.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-03-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

St. Patty's Day Shenanigans
Wow, I have a huge adam's apple in the first pic.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg n511361539_762678_6500.jpg (38.8 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg pattyday2.jpg (36.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg pirate patty.jpg (30.1 KB, 95 views)

Old 04-03-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

You're getting quite skilled in looking emo in pics, Missil. But I am still the undisputed king

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 04-03-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothWare View Post
Hey! It's rod Smith.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 04-04-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

I like that in Smooth's first picture some guy is trying to drink from the green cup, which doesn't happen to belong to him

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 04-04-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Donīt laugh, thatīs how I woke up.

Yeah, drinking does that to you.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 04-04-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
I like that in Smooth's first picture some guy is trying to drink from the green cup, which doesn't happen to belong to him
That's just russ, he means no harm, besides it wasn't MY drink whatever