Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Like a bald gorilla, to be frank. As i said before,

PUT THIS TO REST.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-16-2008

United States Rob
For Aiur!
 Rob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXM View Post
Haha Rob I can't talk smack about you but you can talk smack about basically anybody you like? No sir.

And I think you're the last one who should comment on peoples' looks, don't you think?
What you think means rather little to me, given your behavior in previous threads, and the types of comments you've left me in the reputation comment box.

Besides, I'm just fat. I know what my flaws are; having a flaw doesn't mean I can't judge others and make fun of them.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2008

Germany Kenji
September is Reichs month
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXM View Post
And I think you're the last one who should comment on peoples' looks, don't you think?
Please post his picture, I haven't seen it yet
Quote:
It's funny: you post a picture of yourself in the picture thread, and basically proclaim to all of BF that you're an emo scene kid, and then talk down to me. I think it's funny.
I on the other hand think it's funny that you tried so hard to revamp your writing style but still couldn't do anything about your lackluster attempts at burns and humour

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Kenji Send a message via AIM to Kenji  

Old 02-17-2008

United States Helios
Post no fnords
 Helios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatnessHelios has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Besides, I'm just fat. I know what my flaws are; having a flaw doesn't mean I can't judge others and make fun of them.
Yes it does. Otherwise it makes you as worthless hypocrite who's opinion doesn't count for anything.

Helios has 648 Posts

"It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same."
Thomas Paine

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2008

Germany Kenji
September is Reichs month
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios View Post
Yes it does. Otherwise it makes you as worthless hypocrite who's opinion doesn't count for anything.
I disagree, but it sure is weird that everyone who is annoying our poor Rob is overweight. If I were fat I'd develop a good load of self-loathing too, though

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Kenji Send a message via AIM to Kenji  

Old 03-09-2008

United States leaksauce
BF Member
 leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!

Limited to fat people?
Hahahaha.

Obnoxious people include people who don't share my great appreciation for staying home on weekends & playing video games instead of getting drunk with casual acquaintances. People who get drunk EVERY weekend...just. Wow.

leaksauce has 16 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Leaksauce is weak.

And way to revive a dead thread.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

United States leaksauce
BF Member
 leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!leaksauce is unstoppable!

WEAK!?

leaksauce has 16 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Yah man. Your weak.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

United States leaksauce
BF Member

*You're.

Weak in what sense?

leaksauce has 16 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

Canada missilX
Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaksauce View Post
Weak in what sense?
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaksauce View Post
People who get drunk EVERY weekend...just. Wow.
weak.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

United States leaksauce
BF Member

LOL.

I'm weak then.

leaksauce has 16 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

people who bitch about everything, they make me sick. "OMG this guy made me wait for 10 minutes" "OMG this guy likes to ask questions, hes so annoying" "OMG I have a hang over wtfwtf" "OMG I have exam tmr and I have to read this book before then (<---arts student, no less)"

when you are going through some hard times in your life and you hear people with no problems are bitching it just pisses you off.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-10-2008

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

Ho ho ho and a bottle of closed.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  
Closed Thread