Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 07-27-2007

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!
Default elcapjtk's 3d models

This is like my 4th model, and is the "most" finished out of my 4 models so far. If you look at the name it's a "cargo ship".

Things to look forward to (when and if I get the time): The Erenyes (~2 mile long warship), a heavy fighter, and the Excalibur.

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk 

Old 07-27-2007

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
Default Re: elcapjtk's 3d models

Looks cool, I've done a bit of 3d at school, I'm looking forward to some more detailed things.

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 07-27-2007

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

What kinda program do you use, elcap? I've been in need of a new one for quite some time...using DOGA 1 sucks ass.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 07-27-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

I can barely see anything. =\

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 07-29-2007

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!

http://www.elcapjtk.net/ext/flybyopt.gif

This should be a bit more revealing, however most of the optimization may have caused issues.

Oh changes:
New hull plating (still not happy with it, I need to work out a way to make it the way I want it)
The upper most two layers of the actual mesh have been made thicker, overall making the ship a bit taller
The underside slope upward has been pushed forward and made more steep
Fixed some issues with geometry being broken/wierd
Fixed some issues with internal lighting being broken/wierd
Added shipboard lights (two mounted on the "wings" pointing forward, one mounted over the tall spot on the back, pointing backwards)
Fixed some lighting so it cast shadows correctly using Dmaps
Fixed bump mapping, it made the creases between hullplates too deep and wide

Things to do:
Add decals/windows/doors through the skinning and crap
Make a decent hullplate skin

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk