Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 06-28-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Ok so i need a new set. Give me suggestions, bitches, and dont make it something gay like pickles and mashed potatoes. I'll take the first suggestion, regardless of what it is, but i beg you all dont give me silly things (like the aforementioned pickles and mashed potatoes that yielded my current set).

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 06-28-2006

Canada Ninjaware
Ministry of Silly Walks
 Ninjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatness

To: UED Spec Ops

This is what you asked for, but the picture doesn't fit exactly so I extended the sides.

And I did a dance remix version because when scaled down the edges of the dragon are too sharp, imo.

Ninjaware has 511 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ninjaware Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjaware 

Old 06-28-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Fenix, this any good?

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 06-28-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I SAID SUGGESTiONS!

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 06-28-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Samurai Pizza Cats.

LXM has 10,242 Posts

Old 06-28-2006

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
I SAID SUGGESTiONS!
O do like easy company u know from WW2 that would be bitching.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 06-28-2006

Canada Ninjaware
Ministry of Silly Walks
 Ninjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatness

How about something music related?

do you like vidya games, son?

Ninjaware has 511 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ninjaware Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjaware 

Old 06-28-2006

India Mtank
Devils Never Cry
 Mtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXM Designs
Fenix, this any good?
Or this.

Mtank has 5,410 Posts

72 signatures made for various people and counting! Become a number! Get an Mtank Siggy today!

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Mtank  

Old 06-28-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist

He isn't allowed to use yours because it's over the size limit

LXM has 10,242 Posts

Old 06-28-2006

India Mtank
Devils Never Cry
 Mtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to leadMtank was born to lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXM Designs
He isn't allowed to use yours because it's over the size limit
That can be.....adjusted.

edit: done.

Mtank has 5,410 Posts

72 signatures made for various people and counting! Become a number! Get an Mtank Siggy today!

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Mtank  

Old 06-28-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtank
Or this.

Oh my god. Good fucking job.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2006

Canada Ninjaware
Ministry of Silly Walks

I would accent the lighter colors a little more, and make the dark side fade completely to black. I do love the dark tones. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Ninjaware has 511 Posts

Old 06-29-2006

United States AFHOF
Permanent Failure
 AFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at life

If anyone is interested...

I made a php script for having a dynamic signiture. If anyone has a webhost that supports php extensions Ill pm you the code. Its really simple and not really an aaccomplishment, but it looks shiny and almost worth something. Pm me if your interested.

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

United States Fenix
Our Strength is Eternal
 Fenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatness

I'll give rep to both yall guys!!!

EDIT: Rep doesn't seem to work for me, it refreshes the page or takes me back to the top of the page. WTF?

Last edited by Fenix; 06-29-2006 at 04:11 AM.
Fenix has 1,122 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

United States Megatoast
You're not Alexander!
 Megatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone.

I'd like a new signature. This one sucks. As much as I love that asian kid, I love Rush a whole lot more. I don't care who does mine, as long as it gets done. I've got one picture I want to use: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rush-in-concert.jpg and that's it. I don't care what else is in there. If you want to add different pictures, go right ahead. Matching avy/sig plz. kthxbai!

Megatoast has 2,384 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Megatoast