Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 03-28-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Best Live Performances of All Time

Queen
Floyd
The Who
Pantera

continue

JT has 18,012 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 03-28-2008

United States Ghost
haiku d'etat
 Ghost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than you

The best shows I've been to have been preformed by Built to Spill, Murder by Death, Circle Takes the Square, Coheed and Cambria, Portugal. the Man, and 65daysofstatic.

Ghost has 2,747 Posts

this little light of mine, shine bright and blind the reaper's eyes
thanks Mtank for the sig!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ghost  

Old 03-28-2008

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Saw The Who in Columbus, Ohio. Absolutely breath-taking.

Also, I have Queen's live at Wembley album. They sound better there than they do in studio.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 03-28-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Im not going to lie, Paul Potts' audition for Britain's Got Talent was captivatingly breathtaking.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 03-28-2008

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

Iron Maiden's Somewhere Back In Time was frenetically amazing.

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Maiden
Bodom
Acca fucking Dacca

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

I'd like to put in that even though Chris Cornell is one of my favorite singers and I love the multiple groups he's led, he can have some very terrible live performances. From Soundgarden to Audioslave, I've heard him sound pretty bad on stage.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 03-29-2008

United States henrywonderchimp
because boston sucks
 henrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of win

The best I've seen is Coheed and Cambria.

That will change May 13 when I see BTBAM/Opeth/Dream Theater though.

henrywonderchimp has 4,553 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to henrywonderchimp Send a message via MSN to henrywonderchimp Send a message via Yahoo to henrywonderchimp 

Old 03-29-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

I have never been to a concert.

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

United States henrywonderchimp
because boston sucks
 henrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of win

O_O

Dude.

I don't care who you go see, just GO. NOW. You've no idea what you're missing.

henrywonderchimp has 4,553 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to henrywonderchimp Send a message via MSN to henrywonderchimp Send a message via Yahoo to henrywonderchimp 

Old 03-30-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrywonderchimp View Post
The best I've seen is Coheed and Cambria.

That will change May 13 when I see BTBAM/Opeth/Dream Theater though.
I am angry at Mike Portnoy for not coming to Ontario. Stupid fuck.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 03-30-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

This should come as no surprise coming from me

but best ive been to
NIN
Alexisonfire
Rise against
Queen cover band, SO GOOD

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 03-30-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

The Last Waltz, obviously. End of thread (or at least it should be).

Ronnie Hawkins, Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Neil Diamond, Dr. John, Paul Butterfield, Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton, Bobby Charles, Van Morrison, Bob Dylan, The Band. When you consider the music that was played that day in San Francisco, there can be no other best live performance.

Last edited by Pizza; 03-30-2008 at 02:53 PM.
Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-30-2008

India Diaboli
Handcuffs user
 Diaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too longDiaboli has been here far, far too long

I'm sorry there's no Led Zeppelin here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJw6uT-qSQg

greatest solo EVER

Diaboli has 2,054 Posts

Kreator of the BF Metal Heads community!
:::::TODAY'S MOTHER QUOTE:::::
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
'Shut your mouth and eat your supper.'

My mother taught me about ENVY.
'There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't
have wonderful parents like you do.'

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I've only attended shitty concerts. Well, not necessarily shitty, but nothing special by a known band.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif