Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 03-31-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
Wait a few months and keep in touch with her, get to know her better and she'll understand that you're held up if she's interested in you beyond a fling. You'll know better what you want to do at the end of 3 or 6 months, or just have an affair?? depending on how serious I am I wouldn't break it off before a considerable period of probing, whatever
The essence of your advice is good and appreciated. Still, it will be a tricky game to play and I wonder if I should really go there. Can I really wait so many months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
I think my current gf [...]
I simply like how you describe your girlfriend as "current". ^^

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Kenji is a playaaaaaa

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Germany Kenji
September is Reichs month
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

Not at all, I just acknowledge that our relationship is most probably transient and I'm not in the mood for emotional investment.

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Kenji Send a message via AIM to Kenji  

Old 03-31-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

....playaaaaa

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 03-31-2008

Germany Kenji
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

yeah, she went to Japan and bought me some hentai, what of it

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

Old 03-31-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

daayyum nigga

I don't think I like any girl at school and it makes me depressed as hell

some of them like me btw

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Jackal View Post
daayyum nigga

I don't think I like any girl at school and it makes me depressed as hell

some of them like me btw
How's the boy hunt going?

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 04-01-2008

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

So I was helping one of my closer friends with dating advice tonight. Maybe some of this will help you? Remember, this is high school advice. So don't take it too seriously.

Quote:
**NICK_ATTWOOD** says: (10:26:55 PM)
man find me a girl friend

Tim says: (10:29:48 PM)
man i don't know. dont be so defensive and worrysome, and start tryin' with more gals. you're goign to experience more heartbreak, but you gotta live. and you're oing to enjoy the flings alot

**NICK_ATTWOOD** says: (10:30:39 PM)
i know but who like everyones taken an ive never heard of anyone whos interested in me

Tim says: (10:30:48 PM)
at this age it'll be tough to find a serious relationship, so don't focus on it. i looked for long term relationships, and i enver gave up on that. and me and amy are obviously going to last. just luck i suppose

Tim says: (10:31:12 PM)
but do any girls know you're intersted in them?

**NICK_ATTWOOD** says: (10:31:24 PM)
no

Tim says: (10:32:29 PM)
but just be funny and open in their groups, if yo get turned down then you're still in the same spot you are right now. and be sublte. call the gal pretty, just sneak the line in their. let them think you're interested, but kepp them unsure so you stay on their mind like "ohh does he? i don't know. nick give me a sign!" so they'll spend more time with you to get to know you better. both of you

Tim says: (10:32:32 PM)
benefit

**NICK_ATTWOOD** says: (10:33:56 PM)
hah but i dont know who to go for

Tim says: (10:34:39 PM)
so? just find a group who doesn't look like large group of bitch's, if it look like they're laughing and havng fun, just jump in. i know the idea is easy, actually doing it is tough

Tim says: (10:34:48 PM)
but yu gotta make some moves, lose some and learn
As you can tell, he's in high school.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 04-01-2008

Vietnam Sulik
Kingdom of sky
 Sulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond repute

Sound noobish to me. I thought that American guys have gf when they're 16 or such.

@Hunta: wait a few month and your target may have an "owner". So by all means go and get her as a friend. It never hurt making friend with the ones you like.

Sulik has 538 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Sulik 

Old 04-01-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulik View Post
Sound noobish to me. I thought that American guys have gf when they're 16 or such.
I laugh at you human.

I don't have a girl and I'm in america.

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Yeah, I'm not in America and I don't have a girl... just to continue the trend of meaningless whatever.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-04-2008

Germany Kenji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Kenji is a playaaaaaa
If you want to hear a story about me being a pimp, imagine my girlfriend coming back from Japan with souvenir presents like a hentai manga and a deionizing hairbrush and shit, then when she gets to the funny glowing condoms I'm all "lol I used those in Korea too"

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Old 04-04-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

So guys whats the deal with girls and mixed messages?

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 04-04-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas

mixed messages?

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-04-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

If theres any advice I can impart in here, it's this link to Ladder Theory.
http://www.laddertheory.com/

Seriously, this site helped so much.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid