Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Does anyone remember that thread...

....where we are all talking about Soda-Pops? That was probably one of my first thread I was ever taken notice of in...In that thread I was accused of thread-piracy and poor grammar...I sure have come a long way since that immature 13 year old...

....But Anyway...About that thread...

I remember there was a guy who owned a corner store and people were listing off all these pops(I use the term "pop" because I'm a canuck) that he just kept saying "yea I have that and that and all those" what a fantasy store that was...does anyone remember? It was about a year ago when I joined.
do you know what's fun? looking at locked threads back on old pages. lol

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 12-11-2006

Antarctica Zura
世界の王
 Zura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of win
Default Re: Does anyone remember that thread...

wtf is pop?

You mainlanders have such silly words.

Zura has 3,971 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Zura Send a message via MSN to Zura  

Old 12-11-2006

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

pop=soda=carbonated beverage

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

Old 12-11-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

I dont thtink i was here yet :|

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 12-12-2006

United States thenrz
i can has r700?
 thenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatness

i drank a few cans of pop today.....does this count?

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to thenrz  

Old 12-12-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

Thats not a thread O_o

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 12-12-2006

Canada InRage
Thrashing
 InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!

I was at a concert and afterwards me and my friends went to a grocery store and bought teddy grams and Root Beer and sat on the sidewalk and ate.

InRage has 3,002 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombringer64
Caution the sarcasm served here is hot. In fact it is heated over geothermic vents, so if you burn yourself you'll probably die, but more importantly it's your own damn fault.
The one formerly known as Inrage

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to InRage  

Old 12-12-2006

United States thenrz
i can has r700?
 thenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatness

dude, that's tight.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to thenrz  

Old 12-12-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

It's fucking pop. I swear, I want to murder every soul who utters the word soda.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 12-12-2006

Canada Thus
is one happy dude

Ugh...might as well close this shit now. I'm using my mindfreak powers ~OOOOOH!...yea this is going nowhere. CLOSE DIS!

Thus has 4,256 Posts

-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

Closed Thread