Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 05-25-2007

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened
Default WinAce - Always remember, Never forget.

Hello everyone.

Before I copy Kaervek's first post of the thread "Goodbye to a true inspiration, and to a dear friend..." in the temp forum I just want to say these few words:

WinAce(Allan) was not my best friend, we talked a little bit from time to time but I never really knew him like kaervek did for example, you might be asking yourselves why am I creating this thread and not someone else who knew WinAce better, I'll tell you why - It's because I cared about him!, and when I finally started to know him better we got the announcement about his death, since than I always felt I missed a great friend...
GoodBye WinAce. we'll never forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaervek
I received this email today, and I'm too shaken up to say much, so I'll let the letter do the talking:

Quote:

It is with great sadness that I must report that Allan died in the hospital this morning, surrounded by the people who loved him most. An announcement from Jessica's mother can be found here:

http://www.save-allan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=149

My deepest condolences to Jessica, Allan's family and friends.

Tom (viscousmemories)
(Xeo:there was a picture here too but it was not available...)
Allan (WinAce) died from Cystic Fibrosis.

Words honestly can't convey the feelings that I'm having right now. Allan knew his time was coming, and that's something I hope that I never have to live with. He was honestly the strongest person I have ever known, and I can hope to only possess a fraction of his personality, his intelligence and his sheer bravery.

I'm sorry, but I don't have much to say at the moment. I just hope that whatever happens, he's found whatever answers and comfort that he had ever searched for.
And for the New comers who missed the chance to meet WinAce I want to say only this:
WinAce was always a happy guy, he never let he's illness let him down, he never let himself down until it took him down by force....he was a great guy, you could really learn from him a great deal of Endurance, Tolerance and happiness even if you are sick or having problems, I don't know if he used this "motto" but you can really describe him by that: "Everything is going to be all right".

I also found this on the internet: http://www.daylightatheism.org/2006/...lan-glenn.html I couldn't find the name of the author but I think it's someone inside BF because he talks about WinAce and not only Allan.

This is WinAce in my eyes.

~Xeo

Last edited by Xeo; 05-25-2007 at 09:05 AM.
Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo