Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 10-10-2006

United States Jolly Roger
Viking Pilot
 Jolly Roger is on a distinguished road
Default This has to be heard.

Im sure al of you have played footman frenzy from time to time, and as such know that the creator, HatoUp, has recently changed his name to TheBigGame. All of you that ever resepected this person, i have reason for him to be douchebag of the year. Thats all I am going to say, just watch this replay. Its about two hours long so grab some popcorn, but around 1hour and 38 minutes, it becomes evident that TheBigGame has the cognitive capacity of a 5 year old. And just in case this idiot happens to be reading this, I was there while this match was played, Rambo12 is my brother and I watched this whole game. NOBODY COULD FAKE RETARDATION OF THIS CALIBER FOR TWO SOLID HOURS

Attached Files
File Type: w3g the footmen frenzy creator is a retarde.w3g (412.4 KB, 5 views)
Jolly Roger has 451 Posts

Not a psychic, can't drive a tank, kicked out of the Marine Corps...
That leaves SCV and Pirate, and I hate harvesting...

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Jolly Roger Send a message via Yahoo to Jolly Roger 

Old 10-10-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened
Default Re: This has to be heard.

While it's loading, may I ask what he did?

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 10-10-2006

Finland maniyarr
wisperoni
 maniyarr doesn't suck

What is a retarde?

maniyarr has 25 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to maniyarr  

Old 10-11-2006

Viking Pilot

My bro named the file... he can't spell very well. And in this replay he fails to kill rambo about nine times, but he fails only because he LEAVES rambo's base in flames with a large army still attacking capable of atacking and killing his base. At 1:38:00 he even uses animate dead, spawning a large number of INVULNERABLE ABOMINATIONS, which he then almost kills rambo with, but retreats and is then very confused when rambo asks him " why didnt you kill me" He then goes on to be patanoid and over analytical... just watch, skip the first hour though its boring.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Jolly Roger Send a message via Yahoo to Jolly Roger 

Old 10-13-2006

Pitcairn Islands o(x_x)o
your majesty
 o(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond reputeo(x_x)o has a reputation beyond repute

what is the problem with people beeing dumb ? he probably was born stupid so its not his fault, dont call him a retard. if he is an asshole and flames or hacks or whatever gogogo start the flamebot, otherwise let him be stupid o.ö

o(x_x)o has 541 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-13-2006

Viking Pilot

It just irritates me that he thinks he is smarter than he is, watch the thing, you see what I mean.