Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 09-17-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold
Default pitlord replays

wicky wicky yo

hmm weird fun things with pitlord as first hero vs some humans, mostly the best is the chat logs and stuff but ya its just fun to play different and win/lose games

dl them alllllllll

Attached Files
File Type: w3g hahfunwithplagain!.w3g (178.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: w3g huvsundeadwicky.w3g (90.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: w3g pitlordfun.w3g (86.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: w3g pitlordfun2.w3g (54.1 KB, 5 views)
Infested_Al has 217 Posts

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift heavy ass weights

pm.gif   

Old 09-17-2007

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: pitlord replays

I can actually remember a time when going Pitlord was a viable strategy. It's not that it's a terrible idea anymore it's just not something that is used all too often. Probably shocked the fuck out of some people when you went PL first though Al haha. I'll dl and add some more comments.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 09-17-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country CoLe
 CoLe is an unknown quantity at this point

is one of them that AT we played?

pm.gif   

Old 09-17-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold

of course
that game was pro

pm.gif   

Old 09-17-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country CoLe
 CoLe is an unknown quantity at this point

i hated that game they kept fucking up my base.

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2007

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

i used him in rt as UD just to see wtf would happen after watching that 2v2... hes pretty useful specially once u get the fire blizzard spell to lvl 2 it owns fiends rifles anything standing back there just gets eaten up with the bad rt micro haha

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 09-19-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia

he can be good regardless, his aoe is actually pretty potent, and cleave is nice too, only problem with him is hes so fat and is such a huge target. thats why i get dk 2nd to heal the big lug

pm.gif   

Old 09-20-2007

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

yeah he has the maneuverability of a mack truck

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 09-20-2007

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!

Back when I did play WC3, he was my favorite neutral hero.

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk 

Old 10-03-2007

Finland maniyarr
wisperoni
 maniyarr doesn't suck

Those were real fun to watch, we and I demand more reps!

maniyarr has 25 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to maniyarr  

Old 10-04-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniyarr View Post
Those were real fun to watch, we and I demand more reps!
ok ^^

prolly more replays but these were fun

first is ud vs orc level 9 beastmaster rawr

and 2nd is pitlord/panda vs human another fun game

Attached Files
File Type: w3g damnbmisop.w3g (94.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: w3g damnyogg.w3g (75.4 KB, 2 views)

pm.gif   

Old 10-05-2007

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Wow that Beastmaster raped face hahaha. Nice Replays Al

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 10-14-2007

Canada QuantumLeap
BF Member
 QuantumLeap is an unknown quantity at this point

hurt... links don't work

QuantumLeap has 13 Posts

Kyp Durron = space pimp

pm.gif   

Old 10-14-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country flamling2
 flamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud offlamling2 has much to be proud of

infested, do u by any chance go on wcreplays?

flamling2 has 371 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-27-2007

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you

I think I need to go to the store and pickup a new copy of war3 and Ft

JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT