Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 03-07-2006

United States insuranceman
 insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!
Default 1.20 Replay Thread

Post all your fun/exciting/interesting replays here. Try and give a brief description of what happens in the replay and if possible what times they occur. If you user name on Blizzforums is different than your in game tag then let us know which player you are.

Please keep posting in this thread limited to replay discussion. If you think a replay deserves special recognition… then feel free to post a separate thread about it.

Let the replays flow!

insuranceman has 5,202 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to insuranceman  

Old 07-01-2006

United States tOmA
Revenge. Corruption. Evil
 tOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud of

Well, since no one has posted.

Here's one back when I played under 2xGroG. It's OvUD, and it's on Scorched Basin. I go solo Blademaster grunt/raider/wyv vs. his DK/fiend/lich/stat.

Some nice creep harass, nice aco sniping, and some greating ww/netting action. I felt sorry for the guy!

glgl, looking forward to some great reps guys ;x

Attached Files
File Type: w3g ovudooplo.w3g (49.6 KB, 13 views)
tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-09-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

I'm such an ass when I play wc3.

ME and TAC being BM and rushing these poor nubs

Good reply for a laugh, enjoy.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Watch my paladin and 3 footmen run around the Undead's base for the first 10 minutes. I almost reach level 3 without creeping a single creep >>

Anyways, 2v2 AT, me and Wisp (hu/hu) vs an orc(I think) and a UD. Fun match.

Attached Files
File Type: w3g TAC_BRED_BM.w3g (36.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: w3g lolpallyrush.w3g (68.9 KB, 7 views)
Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-13-2006

Finland maniyarr
wisperoni
 maniyarr doesn't suck

An UD vs Orc I played this morning.

Go Cryptlord & Pitlord!

Attached Files
File Type: w3g 07-13 - suicidalwisp (U) vs Rostov-on-Don (O).w3g (51.7 KB, 8 views)
maniyarr has 25 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to maniyarr  

Old 07-16-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Ud Mirror.

Me and the guy I'm playing were flaming each other in a 4v4 RT game and I asked him to 1v1. He dodged so I asked again. Finally he accepts.

Anyway, I start it off with a heavy ghoul rush and Offensive tower him, but because of no graveyard my little nerubs quickly fall.

Game goes on and I constantly harass him and his expo until he gets a shitton of destroyers and Fiends. I have a ghouls/gargs and a few banshees.

In the end, Banshees win the game.

Attached Files
File Type: w3g UDOT.w3g (76.8 KB, 12 views)
Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

Finland maniyarr
wisperoni
 maniyarr doesn't suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred
In the end, Banshees win the game.
Banshees countering mass destro is pure gold.

maniyarr has 25 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to maniyarr  

Old 07-19-2006

United States tOmA
 tOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud of

here's a rep of huvorc, L24, me doing am/blizz harass into mk/caster/morta vs fs/firelord grunt/raider/walker.

he gets pissed. just a warning

here's a pretty sweet game i played last night. it's me, L27 (r)NE, vs a L30 (r)UD on Turtle Rock, close spawns.

He opens with DK/fiend, while I open with warden/archer. At tier 2, he goes for lich and fast tech w/ dual slaughters (stat/abom), while I diverge and stay at tier 2 for archer/dott/dryad/ballistae and push his base, while nuking his heroes with entangle/SS

great game, rank #847 now ;x. keep posting reps guys!

Attached Files
File Type: w3g huvorcPenny-Lane.w3g (57.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: w3g udvne080.w3g (60.8 KB, 3 views)
tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-23-2006

Germany GodOfChaos
terran siege elephant
 GodOfChaos doesn't suck

here is a very boring techer game
i (new acc) beat this player with a dl and mass air
the dialogues are german, but it shows 2 nice hero killing attacks against an invisible bm
one with aming ground and one with a shade for detection
i gave him tips how to play since my shade saw everything in his base
he ignored the tip to build other units than wyverns...
his fault
rofl.w3g

GodOfChaos has 65 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-24-2006

United States tOmA

here ya go. nevhu on terenas. dr/potm vs am/mk.

archer/hunts/faeries/dott/chimaeras/hippos v. footie/sorc/priest/morta/rifle/d-hawks.

gg

Attached Files
File Type: w3g nevhutheDom.w3g (58.6 KB, 3 views)
tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-24-2006

United States tOmA

ovhu on turtle rock. L27 v L26. he goes am/bm/footie sorc push into d-hawks while i go fs/sh grunt/wyv into raider/walker/bats.

we own each others peons/burrows, and come back for more. action packed, some great multitasking, and a hard-fought game. constant action, and no chainwave.

gg

Attached Files
File Type: w3g ovhushilock.w3g (157.2 KB, 8 views)
tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2006

Germany GodOfChaos
terran siege elephant
 GodOfChaos doesn't suck

Normally i'm not rushing seriously
but this time...
well. watch and enjoy
My ranger used black arrows +rods of necromancy to create a big army

Attached Files
File Type: w3g Rangerrush.w3g (18.7 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by GodOfChaos; 07-25-2006 at 02:33 AM.
GodOfChaos has 65 Posts

Lurker hold > all

pm.gif   

Old 08-26-2006

United States oxide2007
Back With Avengence
 oxide2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Extreme Moon Well Strategy
Well, I can't take all of the credit.

If you've ever gone on the Asian server they are some crazy good people... I swear they are like 50x Comp(Insane) they could pwn you in melee with a single hero...
So one day when I decided to play on the Asian server my ally decided to mass moonwells and get a warden, then he rushed the opponents and their bases, killed their heroes and went and got healed and came back again. I like to call it The Extreme Moon Well Strategy...

Me... 3vs3 randomed and got night elf and tried it out allies human + orc enemies 2 Undead and a human. Check out this pwnage.

My SN is [goldenessence]

You can download the replay here.

pm.gif   

Old 10-15-2006

Germany GodOfChaos
terran siege elephant
 GodOfChaos doesn't suck
Default Re: 1.20 Replay Thread

here is a very cool 3v3 game since i had a short time only 1 acolyte

Attached Files
File Type: w3g Rache des Waldläufers.w3g (131.4 KB, 1 views)
GodOfChaos has 65 Posts

Lurker hold > all

pm.gif   

Old 11-19-2006

United States tOmA

This one is really nice, shows the ease of multitasking of orc. This is also one of those rare HH + Caster + Tauren orc games you see that's kinda neat to watch ;x

tOmA (L19 R-Orc) v. 0VERL0RI) (L25 UD)
Map: Echo Isles
Spawns : UD 3 oclock, Orc 9 oclock

My opponent opens with CL/beetle and ghoul build, later switching to fiends. I open blademaster/grunt, and harass his acos with ww, forcing a nerub to go up. After getting the standard 2 aco kills, I proceed to creep my ogre camp up north, and then the gnolls to the south of my base. At tier 2, I proceed to tech to tier 3, while continue to harass his acos with my BM and creeping the other 2 green camps at the bottom of the map. After a nice dust, my opponent catches my BM and kills him. He then quickly siezes the opportunity to push my base.

Some peon/burrow micro with my grunts, I kill all of his skeles and beetles with my newly revived blademaster with a super-quick lightning orb. I force a tp using my base to surround his CL. My opponent picks up DK second here, and gets destroyer upgrade, and produces some aboms, while I do more aco harass with my BM, and pick up bezerker upgrade, a TC, witch doctors, and proceed to creep while keeping on the aco pressure with my BM.

Will this odd combination survive? Can my BM get to 1000 aco kills?

Attached Files
File Type: w3g ovudoverlord.w3g (65.2 KB, 3 views)
tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-11-2006

United States tOmA

I've been playing a lot of games lately, and I've been opening with pitlord first quite a bit. Here are some of my adventures.

btw, did you guys know doom (pitlord's ultimate) works on air units? woweeeee

Attached Files
File Type: w3g huvnemizerable.w3g (158.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: w3g nevudBuck_Foston.w3g (64.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: w3g udvudhypcnot.w3g (131.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: w3g nevorcpyrgen.w3g (112.9 KB, 2 views)
tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif