Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 06-12-2007

Romania vlady
BF Member
 vlady doesn't suck
Default How would it .?

First sorry for sp ,hope you will understand my whole post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Affect Kerrigan or Raynor on let`s say a more personal level if one of them dies?Every one knows that they got that litle love story going on in the beggining of sc1.I thinking something like this : if Kerrigan dies then Raynor would stop beeing part of the story,he would probably just go some were safe tryng to live out the rest of his life,not giving a shit about what happens next whit the k sector.If Raynor dies on the other hand and not by Kerrigan hands,i think Kerrigan some way or another will end up killing the guy who killed him.

I don`t want blizzard to make a sop opera out of it,but to me if one of them dies,the story would have to finish there,there the 2 most important chars in Starcraft.

What are your thoughts on this ?

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

Canada countchocula86
Chocolate God
 countchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of win
Default Re: How would it .?

My personal opinion is that whatever feelings Kerrigan had for Raynor, she has more or less done away with; she simply likes toying with him. Raynor, on the other hand, still loves her and wants to save her. As to their fates, I can't quite say.

My wild speculation? Tychus kills Kerrigan, Raynor goes apeshit and kills Tychus, and then theirs that poignant scene with him holding a just barely alive Kerrigan.

Also you may wanna change the thread title to something like "Kerrigan + Raynor = Love" or "Kerrigan wants Raynors babies?"

Last edited by countchocula86; 06-12-2007 at 07:22 PM.
countchocula86 has 1,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://mylifeforauir.com/
Any sentence that begins with “Protoss cannot” is a flat out lie. Protoss can.

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

Hmm, but by the end of BW, it seems pretty clear that Raynor really, really wants to see Kerrigan dead, to put it simply. So I am not too sure about the whole 'love' thing.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

Canada Alex06
Awesome Beyond Awesome
 Alex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to all

Guys, NO love story, please! This isn't Warcraft!

Alex06 has 881 Posts

Kudos to Arkceangel for the avatar and sig!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alex06 Send a message via MSN to Alex06 Send a message via Yahoo to Alex06 

Old 06-12-2007

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula86 View Post
Tychus kills Kerrigan
How is some random-ass marine going to get his hands on kerrigan?

But im liking the Raynor kills Tychius thing.

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 06-12-2007

United States DragoonX
En Taro Adun!
 DragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something right

I like Tychus killin Kerrigan. He has that certain bad ass factor to him.

DragoonX has 461 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DragoonX Send a message via MSN to DragoonX  

Old 06-12-2007

United States zhurgoul
ur head asplode
 zhurgoul has a spectacular aura aboutzhurgoul has a spectacular aura about

I am firmly convinced that Tychus Findlay is nothing more than a temporary mascot for StarCraft II. He's just a marine. There's no way he's going to serve any important function, unless maybe as a briefly-appearing special unit in one of the Terran campaigns for sentimental reasons.

He's about as significant as the marine action figure Blizzard released to promote the first StarCraft.

zhurgoul has 165 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonX View Post
He has that certain bad ass factor to him.
He is a criminal. :P

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 06-12-2007

Canada countchocula86
Chocolate God
 countchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of wincountchocula86 is made of win

Quote:
How is some random-ass marine going to get his hands on kerrigan?
I put in the effort to call it wild speculation but you still nit pick. Do I need to link those words to their definitions? Jeez

Quote:
I am firmly convinced that Tychus Findlay is nothing more than a temporary mascot for StarCraft II.
In the interview about the cinematics, its clearly stated that Tychus is an important character (now watch him be some marine thats killed in the tutorial mission)

countchocula86 has 1,599 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://mylifeforauir.com/
Any sentence that begins with “Protoss cannot” is a flat out lie. Protoss can.

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

they're trying to attract a broader female audience vlady lol

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

Canada ShadowAldrius
Evil wizard of some sort
 ShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortals

Quote:
Guys, NO love story, please! This isn't Warcraft!

WTF?

There's as much of a love story in StarCraft as there is WarCraft... >_>

ShadowAldrius has 2,172 Posts

The Banshee should be surly, drunken and Irish. (Okay, maybe just Irish.)

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

United States kameo
Dont you Dare read this!
 kameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant future

Whats so wrong with a love story? after all it wouldn't be a normal one. It would have freak'in Aliens and guns and explotion! If they made "Starcraft the movie" a love story, I'd still see it. Out of all the things i remember from the single-player of Starcraft, The Raynor/Kerrigan story sticks out in my mind the most.

kameo has 832 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

United States Zyfiel
BF Member
 Zyfiel is on a distinguished road

More stories are love stories than not. There isn't anything wrong with them, but they've been associated with femininity and are the idea has become abohorrent to those who avoid "girly" games. This is sad, because some of the most "manly" games/stories/fiction have been love stories. It's also funny, because a lot of people don't even realize that they're love stories.

Don't get me wrong, though. I hate "tear jerkers" and sappy stories with happy warm endings. I'll hate blizzard with a passion if they turn Brood War into a soap opera... now, a classical tragedy, on the other hand, wouldn't be at all unwelcome.

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

I'd just like to say if Raynor's passing it up, I volunteer for the position of Kerrigan's animalistic sex slave whipping boy. There's something so freakin hot about a woman who can kick your ass.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 06-13-2007

Canada ShadowAldrius
Evil wizard of some sort
 ShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortals

Well, I mean. As long as the love story isn't BLATANT. The only time that the actual characters in a blizzard game actually mention romance is in The Frozen Throne when Arthas mentions "Are you still mad that I stole Jaina from you...?" That was it. Everything else was subtextual. We're never actually explicitly TOLD Kerrigan and Jim had a romantic entanglement, we just know it.

That's the way I like it. Subtextual, something we have to figure out for ourselves. Kerrigan and Raynor's exchange in "True Colours" was alot more heartbreaking than a lot of things...

ShadowAldrius has 2,172 Posts

The Banshee should be surly, drunken and Irish. (Okay, maybe just Irish.)

pm.gif