Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2006

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durandal View Post
AHaha The Raven that rocked.
Shut up 14 year old your opinion is not needed.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened

I have been here for a while maybe about 2 years but have only become an active member recently posting new threads and the like....

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07
Learning to master the unknown...
SC NAME : Starkiller721 -- rezzed

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Bullet, for your sake I hope you gf is really hot.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

United States interceptor
Formerly Prestige
 interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
fuck you nucka. you haven't been here long enough to be graced with any picture.

get a few more stars under your name before you burst in here demanding shit.

damn.
I resent that. I have been here way longer than lots of people but my post count is shit because I didn't go to SC Legacy.

interceptor has 1,233 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to interceptor  

Old 09-15-2006

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interceptor View Post
I resent that. I have been here way longer than lots of people but my post count is shit because I didn't go to SC Legacy.
That's your fault then, so stop whining about it. Be a man.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 09-15-2006

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I've decided only naked pics of here can make up for the stalling.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

United States interceptor
Formerly Prestige
 interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
That's your fault then, so stop whining about it. Be a man.

That was whining because I don't want to be categorized as a noob when I'm not? Okay. That's cool. That's awesome.

interceptor has 1,233 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to interceptor  

Old 09-15-2006

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:

That was whining because I don't want to be categorized as a noob when I'm not? Okay. That's cool. That's awesome.
Is your screen name the.raven?

Did you post this....
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
then post the godamm girlfriend picture you noob!
No? Then shut up! No one ever called YOU a noob.

God. Whiney little brats. I swear! I wish I could projectile vomit on all of you whiney kids!

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 09-15-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Oh the high school fucking drama.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

United States Stronghold
Tilted Muffler
 Stronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatnessStronghold has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n View Post
Oh the high school fucking drama.
I'm happy I'm a senior this year, now I'll only have to deal with the virtual high school drama.

Stronghold has 2,376 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I'll get it out as soon as I can. She's supposedly working on it tonight, and her phones off so I can't relay your info about the myspace lock... I don't know how long, and I'll feel like a dick if I don't show you guys. trust me, I'm working on it.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Its probably one of those tests to see how long we're willing to see a picture of a girl.

You probably don't have a real girlfriend? There shouldn't be too much of a difficulty to set up Myspace or anything, or just upload it (which is much easier to make things even more easier. Therefore I think your lying.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 09-15-2006

United States -taco-
Sandwich artist.
 -taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right-taco- is obviously doing something right

Sad sad people.

-taco- has 90 Posts

"Haha what the hell?"-Durandal

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to -taco- Send a message via MSN to -taco-  

Old 09-15-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:

noob

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 09-15-2006

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
noob
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Havoc again.

Damnit! See! This is why we need to be able to multi-rep! lol.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Closed Thread