Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 07-11-2007

Netherlands Antilles Inspir3s
Protoss Inspiration
 Inspir3s is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Orange Pylons and Psiblades!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1M View Post
Photoshop 7.
Jim can you make it so its all black in place og pink?

Stop whining.

pm.gif   

Old 07-11-2007

Singapore honsq90
BF Member
 honsq90 doesn't suck

Just get 3 Protoss players. Blue, Red and Yellow.

There, you have the three soulstones :P.

honsq90 has 41 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-11-2007

Australia Waves
or maybe particles
 Waves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to all

Black won't work because it doesn't "glow" in the same way colours - or even white - can.

Waves has 2,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-11-2007

South Korea KDraconis
Khalis Draconis
 KDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something rightKDraconis is obviously doing something right

This would be good for the custom mapping community. Creating maps with seizure-inducing pylons, always flashing between eight different colors...

KDraconis has 621 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to KDraconis Send a message via Yahoo to KDraconis 

Old 07-12-2007

Canada Fuzztrek
BF Member
 Fuzztrek is an unknown quantity at this point

Although the pylons are coloured, we haven't seen that the psi is coloured. The shields are still blue, so maybe the psi grid will still be blue too.

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2007

Canada CerebusMondago
Sweet, sweet betrayal...
 CerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortals

Oooooh, black DT's and Green reavers

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb. Prepare yourself, Mortal, to serve my Master for eternity."
"You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I'll show you the justice of the grave, and the true meaning of fear."
"I will rule this sector or see it burned to ashes around me!"

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to CerebusMondago  

Old 07-12-2007

Netherlands Antilles Inspir3s
Protoss Inspiration
 Inspir3s is on a distinguished road

I cryed a little when I saw the green protoss.. and a black one would make me cry a river.

ITS A GOOD THING.
I also had an orgasm when I saw the green protoss... i love it so fuckng much.

Stop whining.

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2007

Israel MasterBoo
Giant Space Hamster
 MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!

As much as it looks nice with the graphics, it doesn't make any sense SC-lore-wish. Khydarin Crystals, the crystals Pylons are made of - are light-blusih in color!

MasterBoo has 2,866 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2007

Italy Ozymandias
Commander?
 Ozymandias is an unknown quantity at this point

I think is a cool thing for the multy!

Ozymandias has 70 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2007

Sweden Celebrimor
BF Member
 Celebrimor was born to leadCelebrimor was born to leadCelebrimor was born to leadCelebrimor was born to leadCelebrimor was born to leadCelebrimor was born to leadCelebrimor was born to lead

Btw, tempests can attack air
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/850/85...g_4704591.html
Image 5 if you dont got linked directly to it.

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2007

South Africa Antarus
BF Member
 Antarus is a splendid one to beholdAntarus is a splendid one to beholdAntarus is a splendid one to beholdAntarus is a splendid one to beholdAntarus is a splendid one to beholdAntarus is a splendid one to behold

I have to admit, for multilayer this looks awesome, I like it a lot.

I see nothing wrong with different coloured pylons or crystals, it make things a little less confusing to newbs if you ask me.

To all those that hate Starcraft 2 units and additions so far, all i have to do is quote the Borg "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated."

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2007

Sweden Paxel
My Love
 Paxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to all

I think it is great. If we are able to choose colour then that would be great

Paxel has 595 Posts

Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF. All my base Are belong to you

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2007

Canada Mach_86
Protoss Commander
 Mach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond reputeMach_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the "Psi" would stay the same. They showed a red protoss player with an Archon, and even tho the guy himself was black and red, the "glow"/aura was still blue. I don't think we need to make such a big deal about the color of the psionic energy. I kind of like the idea that a particular tribe will focus their psionic energy so that it will have a particular color on the visible light spectrum. It doesn't really change the function, but more of a sign of solidarity between the tribe members.

On a side note, I thought the orange protoss looked golden, which made it even cooler.

Mach_86 has 65 Posts

En Taro Fenix!

pm.gif