Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 06-14-2007

United States LB80
BF Member
 LB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hopefully the 19th will be the day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBSHX View Post
Is it passed your bedtime? Are you getting cranky?

It is NOT the same graphics engine, blizzard has said themselves it is entirely new and its based off of DX9... WC3 was DX8. There is a huge architectural difference between the two.
no.. i just woke up its 9 30...
I have shit to do today unlike you who has been on for 3 straight days.

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member
 XBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB80 View Post
no.. i just woke up its 9 30...
I have shit to do today unlike you who has been on for 3 straight days.
Right... theres a magical timer that says how long I've been on.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Zergling seagull sound NEEDS to go.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to XBSHX  

Old 06-14-2007

United States LB80
BF Member
 LB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of lightLB80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Right... theres a magical timer that says how long I've been on.
Dude you were on when i first got back on this forum yesterday in the morning and throughtout the whole day. So youve been on atleast a whole day. Looks like you need to stop worrying about unreal grass and get a life dude.

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

Italy Ozymandias
Commander?
 Ozymandias is an unknown quantity at this point

After this PCGamer video... you think that starcraft2.com will be update with the new discovere units in then next days?

Ozymandias has 70 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

United States LB80
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
After this PCGamer video... you think that starcraft2.com will be update with the new discovere units in then next days?
Honestly i checked this morning because i was almost sure they would have updated but i guess not... But yeah i think they will on the 19th probably and as of right now i dont think that they have a choice.

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member
 XBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to all

Quote:
Dude you were on when i first got back on this forum yesterday in the morning and throughtout the whole day. So youve been on atleast a whole day. Looks like you need to stop worrying about unreal grass and get a life dude.
Really! WOW! Yay for me!!! I do believe its time to put you on ignore since you never have anything constructive to say or add to threads, all you do is criticize and insult. bye bye.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Old 06-14-2007

United States LB80
BF Member

Quote:
Really! WOW! Yay for me!!! I do believe its time to put you on ignore since you never have anything constructive to say or add to threads, all you do is criticize and insult. bye bye.
Lol you obviously dont pay attention to the thread your even on or you would have seen the post before you posted this.
Whatever bye... less ignorants i have to put up with. And again i guess you have nothing else to say.

ANYWAYS Go starcraft!

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

Australia Waves
or maybe particles
 Waves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to all

Quote:
Unlikely. Blizzard has their own schedule for announcements, and they're not going to let magazine people who can't keep secrets disrupt it. I think the little post from the Community Manager confirming that the video is genuine is all the response we'll see from Blizzard.

Waves has 2,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

United States LB80
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waves View Post
Unlikely. Blizzard has their own schedule for announcements, and they're not going to let magazine people who can't keep secrets disrupt it. I think the little post from the Community Manager confirming that the video is genuine is all the response we'll see from Blizzard.
I disagree i think they will update in 5 days. Whose to say this wasnt their idea? I mean if you give me info no one else knows about this game im gonna post everywhere i can... and i think they know that people would. Its probably their plan and part of their "schedule."

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waves View Post
Yep pretty much, leaks don't force devs to announce anything.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Old 06-14-2007

Italy Ozymandias
Commander?

Quote:
I disagree i think they will update in 5 days. Whose to say this wasnt their idea? I mean if you give me info no one else knows about this game im gonna post everywhere i can... and i think they know that people would. Its probably their plan and part of their "schedule."
But why you are so sure about 19th June?

I thought about August 3/4 with the Blizzcon...

Ozymandias has 70 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

Australia Waves
or maybe particles
 Waves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to allWaves is a name known to all

Quote:

They might announce something larger at Blizzcon, but it's hard to see them not updating the StarCraft 2 site at all between now and then. It has already been sterile for nearly a month.

Waves has 2,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

United States LB80
BF Member

Quote:

Well.. iim not.. you know positive my just thinking they are gonna anounce or show us something on that day cause its a month later.. i have a feeling.
And at blizzcon i thinkwe can all be pretty sure they will be annouceing something very big about the game.

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

Italy Ozymandias
Commander?

Quote:
Well.. iim not.. you know positive my just thinking they are gonna anounce or show us something on that day cause its a month later.. i have a feeling.
And at blizzcon i thinkwe can all be pretty sure they will be annouceing something very big about the game.
I think a new gameplay video about Zerg or Terran.

Ozymandias has 70 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-14-2007

United States LB80
BF Member

Quote:
I think a new gameplay video about Zerg or Terran.
!!!!!
I cant wait for info on the zerg and a gameplay video would be amazing. The terran idc about.

yay

pm.gif