Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

View Poll Results: WHICH RACE AND WHY?!
Zerg 25 26.60%
Terran 24 25.53%
Protoss 45 47.87%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2007

Canada observer effect
FRY
 observer effect is a glorious beacon of lightobserver effect is a glorious beacon of lightobserver effect is a glorious beacon of lightobserver effect is a glorious beacon of lightobserver effect is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Which Race?

I chose Terran because I have always been a Terran player. I have never really liked playing as the Zerg or Protoss.

pm.gif   

Old 06-06-2007

United States Sponge
Whos got the fangs?
 Sponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortalsSponge is a god among mere mortals

Zerg, ftw

im looking forward to playing zerg after blizzard has ya know balanced them made them more awsomefull cause lets face it zerg were horably underpowered in SC got alittle better with the BW but i just love to type at the end of a game i just owned a guy in "you just got owned by the weakest race, how do you feel?" and for some reason shortly after they leave. was it something i said? >=)

j/k im not that big of a jerk but it dose feel good when you beat a toss ot terran player cause you know that your weaker, underdog ftw! yay zerg eat protoss ass!

Sponge has 373 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-06-2007

United States iAm
BF Member
 iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!

Depending on the popularity of certain races might determine which I decide to play. Sort of like in WC3, people were obsessed with Night Elf, so I stuck with Human. So I can see lots of people siding with Zerg or Protoss, leaves me with good ole Terran

iAm has 520 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-06-2007

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Terran are boring. They turtle like pussies. And the Protoss aren't really that strong for their cost.

If you want a real game, play Zerg

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 06-06-2007

United States iAm
BF Member
 iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!iAm is unstoppable!

I admit from the gameplay video, the Terran army did look kind of boring but I personally see them having lots more in terms of actractting people to play them. The Reapers had one of the coolest unit designs in that entire video in my opinion. I just hope when they show the Zerg I am not blown away by how cool they look and play them just because of that haha..

iAm has 520 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-06-2007

United States Pike
The SCV of Death
 Pike has much to be proud ofPike has much to be proud ofPike has much to be proud ofPike has much to be proud ofPike has much to be proud ofPike has much to be proud ofPike has much to be proud ofPike has much to be proud ofPike has much to be proud of

I love all the races buuuut probably Protoss first because I've always been "best" with them.

Pike has 1,000 Posts

StarCraft Newbie Since 2000/BlizzForums Lurker Since April 2003

Sig by Mtank! | Oh, and I'm a "she". Because I seem to get called "he" a lot. =P

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Pike Send a message via MSN to Pike Send a message via Yahoo to Pike 

Old 06-06-2007

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

After thinking about it, I hope less ppl play Zerg. If you have less experience with zerg, it means I'll have an easier time using them against you *evil laugh*

Old 06-06-2007

Canada Psi Warp
Psionic Sequence Initiate
 Psi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of win

So true DSquid... swarm their asses on the battlefield and unburrow thousands of Zerglings and Hydralisks at the mouth of their base...

-Psi (I still like Protoss as much as the Zerg , screw us humans lol)

Psi Warp has 2,280 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Psi Warp 

Old 06-06-2007

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi Warp View Post
So true DSquid... swarm their asses on the battlefield and unburrow thousands of Zerglings and Hydralisks at the mouth of their base...

-Psi (I still like Protoss as much as the Zerg , screw us humans lol)
Yeah, humans suck. They should all die. Then cockroaches can inherit the earth.

Old 06-07-2007

Argentina imarafan
Holas the cat
 imarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to all

HOLAS: (tm)

Quote:
Yeah, humans suck. They should all die. Then cockroaches can inherit the earth.
and would be like zerg or protoss? o.o

imarafan has 1,361 Posts

I are a cat full of HOLAS...... delivering HOLAS to the world

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

United States WarKry
BF Member
 WarKry has a spectacular aura aboutWarKry has a spectacular aura aboutWarKry has a spectacular aura about

Yeah. Whatever race comes first in the campaign. I'm really looking forward to the story. And I like to play with the new units and against the different unit combinations, as they are introduced via the story line.

Last edited by WarKry; 06-07-2007 at 10:05 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by imarafan View Post
HOLAS: (tm)

and would be like zerg or protoss? o.o
It was a reverence to Zerg, obviously.

Old 06-07-2007

Canada Psi Warp
Psionic Sequence Initiate
 Psi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of win

Zerg obsession I smell xD, though it would be bad for Zerg to invade and enslave us... it would be pretty cool if they were elsewhere, just unable to space travel :P

-Psi

Psi Warp has 2,280 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Psi Warp 

Old 06-07-2007

United States starcraft11
^ dot com
 starcraft11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Once a zerg always a zerg.

starcraft11 has 16 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

Italy Ozymandias
Commander?
 Ozymandias is an unknown quantity at this point

I will do like i did with StarCraft 1, first the Terran then Zerg and the Protoss.

Respect the tradition.

Ozymandias has 70 Posts

pm.gif