Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 07-06-2007

Norway Raibozu
BF Member
 Raibozu is a jewel in the roughRaibozu is a jewel in the roughRaibozu is a jewel in the rough
Default Who do you wanna see win?

What scenario can you picture at the end of starcraft 2?
Do you think Zeratul will kill Kerrigan, do you think Raynor will kill Kerrigan, or will Raynor be so sexually frustrated by all the male marines he hang out with that he'll escape and join Kerrigan, then they both kick Zeratul's cloaked butt(allthough he did kinda swear to kill her)?
Duran?

Anything can be possible really.
Personally i would like Kerrigan to win with some deceitful trick in the end. She's just so delightfully eeeevil, gatta love her.

Raibozu has 30 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member
 XBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to all
Default Re: Who do you wanna see win?

There are already a thousand topics about this! but to answer your question, I want the toss to win.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Zergling seagull sound NEEDS to go.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to XBSHX  

Old 07-06-2007

United States kameo
Dont you Dare read this!
 kameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBSHX View Post
There are already a thousand topics about this!
Ditto.

kameo has 832 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Canada Starcraft-4-Life
∫e^x dx
 Starcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something right

i want everything to remain the same...same hatred same battle lines

Starcraft2 is finally here...i pretty much wasted 10 years waiting for this game! let see during those 10 years i played 4 years of SC:BW, another 4 years of school and 2 years of ever wondering if they have even considered SC2

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Norway Raibozu
BF Member
 Raibozu is a jewel in the roughRaibozu is a jewel in the roughRaibozu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBSHX View Post
There are already a thousand topics about this! but to answer your question, I want the toss to win.
Okay, sorry for making an old topic about something. I simply havn't ever seen one like it here.

Raibozu has 30 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Canada Carsickness
Stop the car!
 Carsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwns

They're not going to have anyone win, because that would end the series....and we can't have that. Starcraft is going to be like Final Fantasy, and just go on forever! Forever I tells yeah! FOR EVEEEEEER!!!!

Carsickness has 1,332 Posts

Thanks Meteora for customizing my avatar and signature, +reps for life

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

The Protoss better win

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Italy REDartanis
BF Member
 REDartanis is on a distinguished road

In WC3 roc H/O/Ne win, anyway we have WC3 tft for you say "Archimonde is dead!! but what about Arthas and Ner'Zhul??"

I never mind who wins 'cause blizz will let us play SC2x...
If toss/terran win we probably would say "but what about the Hybrid thing?? and where is Kerrigan after the defeating of her broods??"

REDartanis has 365 Posts

OMG! ZERG RUSH!!

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Bulgaria bugmaster
The Swarm Is Here
 bugmaster has a spectacular aura aboutbugmaster has a spectacular aura about

Kerrigan dies, Raynor and Zertul are happy BUT they don't realize that deep into space on a distant planet the Overmind is slowly growing

bugmaster has 322 Posts

Roaches, Lings with wings, Worms The Zerg are finally real Bugs now
I'm so happy!!!
Zergling 8/10, Hydralisk 9/10, Mutalisk 8/10, Ultralisk 10/10, Queen 9/10, Infester 5/10, Corrupter 8/10, Nydus Worm 10/10, Lurker 6/10, Roach ?5?/10, Infested Terran 9/10

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Sweden Jeltz
BF Member
 Jeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too longJeltz has been here far, far too long

No matter what else happens I want Daggoth (or a possible successor of him) to size control of the Swarm. Kerrigan's rule does not fit the Zerg, she is too human.

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

United States Werothegreat
The Phoenix Lord
 Werothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant futureWerothegreat has a brilliant future

The terrans need to die. The zerg need to consume them. Leave just Raynor's raiders so the terran players are happy for sc3 and sc4.

Werothegreat has 732 Posts

Aah, fresh meat!
-The Butcher

"Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

-Dylan Thomas

"
Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth...
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God."
-
John Gillespie Magee, Jr.

I actually liked the Soul Hunter, thank you very much.
Add this to your signature if you agree.

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Sweden Krishna
you may call me sire
 Krishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant futureKrishna has a brilliant future

as long as raynor kills kerrigan, toss gets kicked really hard in the butt and daggoth/the overmind or some other really cool brainlike alien creature taking over the swarm ill be glad.

theres really no "winning" in starcraft though. i mean, the toss "won" in both episode 3 and 4 but still they kind of lost.

Krishna has 1,418 Posts

Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none.

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Canada starz983
Queen of the Swarm
 starz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightenedstarz983 has become enlightened

The Queen of Blades shall triumpth as usual!!!

starz983 has 372 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

United States GermanVirus
A Terran Comrade
 GermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werothegreat View Post
The terrans need to die. The zerg need to consume them. Leave just Raynor's raiders so the terran players are happy for sc3 and sc4.
But then we dont have any classic "evil empire" (*cough* Mengsk's Dominion) to beat up (not that Kerrigan isnt evil enough ). Besides, Raynor's raiders were never that big to do anything on a galactic scale, would crippling all terran players

I bet no one will Kerrigan, they'll have too much to handle with Hybrid mania, but if anyone were to do her in, I bet Raynor.

Last edited by GermanVirus; 07-06-2007 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Forgot Something...
GermanVirus has 92 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

Italy REDartanis
BF Member
 REDartanis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
as long as raynor kills kerrigan, toss gets kicked really hard in the butt and daggoth/the overmind or some other really cool brainlike alien creature taking over the swarm ill be glad.
Hybrids...?

REDartanis has 365 Posts

OMG! ZERG RUSH!!

pm.gif