Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo
 -kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right
Talking Favorite races and why

Hey I just want to know what some of the peoples favorite races are and why.
List them in order, u know ur fav races.

Here are my favorites in order of favorite to least.
  • Protoss: There towers hit both air and ground: There Dark templars are probably the strongest units in the game, and there invisible all the time, how much better does that get: They are like high teck and stuff.
  • Zerg: all there units come from eggs: there zerglings are good at flooding since u can have soooo many of them: there towers are like strong.
  • Terran: their nukes are so strong and devastating: there balanced.

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

WRONG FORUM!

head on down to the Starcraft forum.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo
 -kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right

thnx srry my mistake

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada fenix_144
\m/Victory Songs\m/
 fenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to lead

protoss cause they're just too frekin' nice with all the templar and psionic stuff Oo

and they've got fenix,tassadar and zeratul

fenix_144 has 530 Posts

Feel the wings of death on your skin, see the arrows fly, falling in the sky, hear the sceams of men as they die.

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo

ummm i cant find how to get to the starcraft forum i feel hopeless

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

Protoss are an awesome race, but i think i can reach more power with Terran.

I can nvere stand using zergs

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

http://www.blizzforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo

well i know how to get there, but i cant post messages it wont let me

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Yay.

StarCraft invades Chit Chat... We might be expecting WarCraft coming along as well.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 09-24-2006

BlizzForums Zero
Templar of the SC Forums
 Zero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwns

(Cleaned up the off-topic posts.)

In playability, I'd have to pick the Terran. They're well-rounded and the moveable buildings rock.

Realistically-speaking, I'd say the Protoss. They're more honorable, and despite the strict codes of the old Conclave that had haunted them, they are striving to build a better civilization.

Zero has 8,376 Posts

"As a kid it was traumatic. It was one thing for your teacher to tell you that life was harsh for settlers headed West in the decades after the Louisiana Purchase. It was a lot more chilling to watch as your three children, "Boobs, Fart, and Winky" drowned in the Colorado river shortly before your wife died of diarrhea."
- Gamespy talking about the original Oregon Trail

pm.gif   

Old 09-24-2006

China PraetorKoronis
I've Got Cookies!
 PraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by -kankuro View Post
Hey I just want to know what some of the peoples favorite races are and why.
List them in order, u know ur fav races.

Here are my favorites in order of favorite to least.
  • Protoss: There towers hit both air and ground: There Dark templars are probably the strongest units in the game, and there invisible all the time, how much better does that get: They are like high teck and stuff.
  • Zerg: all there units come from eggs: there zerglings are good at flooding since u can have soooo many of them: there towers are like strong.
  • Terran: their nukes are so strong and devastating: there balanced.
Lol nukes.

Try siegetanks for Terran buddy. They are so devastating....

PraetorKoronis has 3,029 Posts

管他網外或是網內 月底再考慮通話費 體溫已燃燒到沸點 我不怕熬夜 管他黑眼圈
Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
PraetorKoronis looks like that crazy dude from Battle Royal.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to PraetorKoronis  

Old 09-24-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mutuba
 mutuba is an unknown quantity at this point

Protoss. Coolest units especially templars and archons. Plus i like their heroes the best, by the way tassadar could take kerrigan down.

In playability it's too close too call, usually i find the terran easiest to use but i enjoy using protoss more.

pm.gif   

Old 09-24-2006

United States Death
The Grim Spectre of Death
 Death was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to lead

Protoss their units are strong and honorable, they value honor higher then their own lives, they share a great love for the Khala and Aiur, my favorite units are Archons, Dark Archons, High Templar, Dark Templar.
Favorite heroes, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul

Zerg good old mindless killing machines living only to serve, they're very loyal to whatever is controling them and never hesitate to kill whatever gets in their way,
favorite units, Hydralisks, Ultralisks, Defiler, Queen
favorite heroes, Torrasque, Hunter Killer, Devouring One

Terrans good old human species at it's best, high technology and marines ready to fight for their cause,
favorite units, Ghost, Siege Tank, Battlecruiser
favorite heroes, Raynor, Stukov, Sarah Kerrigan

I know you didn't tell us to add heroes and units but to me they also play as a factor. The strange thing is Protoss are my favorite race but I play much more better with Terran...

Death has 1,575 Posts

"Over all people have I surrendered thee the power, only not over this one which has received freedom from Death through the Law"
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

-Death

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Death  

Old 09-24-2006

United States Jolly Roger
Viking Pilot
 Jolly Roger is on a distinguished road

Well, there is a difference between favorite and best races. I for one Like the zerg the best, but i play better as the terrans. Its just a fact of life, personal preference and actual skill are different things.
So i guess Zerg is my favorite because they are fast and effective at all levels of the tech tree. Scourge and infested terrans are the greatest weapons ever, and There is nothing that can stand up to enough hydralisks. (save for irradiate and psi storm)

Jolly Roger has 451 Posts

Not a psychic, can't drive a tank, kicked out of the Marine Corps...
That leaves SCV and Pirate, and I hate harvesting...

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Jolly Roger Send a message via Yahoo to Jolly Roger 

Old 09-25-2006

Australia Darkarbiter
Sexy Manchild
 Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!Darkarbiter is dominating!

Protoss because of variability of units but still powerfull units. Zerg because you need to use more then all out force head on late game.

pm.gif