Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 05-12-2008

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Leaked Swarm Guardian screenshoots.

Thanks to Zeratul11
Source
http://www.starcraft2forum.org/

and http://www.starfeeder.com/blog/archi...d_screenshots/

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

United States Grimhound
The Revenant
 Grimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightened

These aren't new. They're the same shots where they got this image from. http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Swarm_Guardian

That image has been there for... anyone know how long?

...Months?

Grimhound has 309 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

So it means that I can't make no longer fresh and great threads on SC2 boards...who cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimhound View Post

That image has been there for... anyone know how long?

...Months?
yeah right

so the starfeeder.com and sc2forums.org are wrong? I doubt that

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

United States Grimhound
The Revenant
 Grimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightenedGrimhound has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi View Post
So it means that I can't make no longer fresh and great threads on SC2 boards...who cares
yeah right

so the starfeeder.com and sc2forums.org are wrong? I doubt that
Naw. Just saying they aren't evidence the Swarm Guardian is even still in the game like they're being used as evidence of.

Edit: Well, if the cutout of the Swarm Guardian that matches to those images has been up for as long as it has... then yes.

Edit2:
The supposed 'new' screenshot

The long-standing image of the SG up on the wiki:

Last edited by Grimhound; 05-12-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Grimhound has 309 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

United States kameo
Dont you Dare read this!
 kameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant future

You ought to have a high level of caution when dealing with leaked "Screenshoots" anyway.

kameo has 832 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

Macedonia SlickR
BF Member
 SlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortalsSlickR is a god among mere mortals

i'm just gona wait for official screenshot and not some 1pixel image that you brake your eyes trying to see whats on!

SlickR has 1,059 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

Canada Psi Warp
Psionic Sequence Initiate
 Psi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of win

Wooooooow! Even with these crappy, barely worthy-to-be-called "Screenshoots", Starcraft II's graphics are getting better every breakneck hour of wait. I mean, just look at those fern on the left of the Battlecruiser in Screenshoot One!

I love the Creep's colour showing on the minimap >:]. Just think, we'll be able to place random patches anywhere now. That explains how a Sunken or Spore colony stood by itself in some of the missions O.o

-Psi

Psi Warp has 2,280 Posts

says: Lol I gotz Pwned By Zeratul X_x

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Psi Warp 

Old 05-12-2008

United States ManjiSanji
BF Member
 ManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortals

I dig the new look =D

What the HELL is in the middle of that screenshot (not the BC one)?

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

Canada Kimera757*
The Last Cerebrate
 Kimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of win

I think that's either an Ultralisk, or three Ultralisks standing around or attacking a building.

StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay.

Three products = one game plus two expansions.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

Canada Psi Warp
Psionic Sequence Initiate
 Psi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
I dig the new look =D

What the HELL is in the middle of that screenshot (not the BC one)?
Three Ultralisks attacking a Terran Shadow Ops! It does look confusing (though not as confusing as trying to look at the Swarm Guardians).

-Psi

Psi Warp has 2,280 Posts

says: Lol I gotz Pwned By Zeratul X_x

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Psi Warp 

Old 05-12-2008

United States Fenix
Our Strength is Eternal
 Fenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatness

From that, the Swarm Guardian looks like two Mutalisks glued together!

Fenix has 1,122 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

Costa Rica fizz
BF Member
 fizz is just really nicefizz is just really nicefizz is just really nicefizz is just really nicefizz is just really nice

True... but hey... the swarm guardian can hit air?

fizz has 221 Posts

Kerrigan should die and the Terrans should be the ones that win the last campaing... It is just common sense

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2008

United States Grimhound
The Revenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
From that, the Swarm Guardian looks like two Mutalisks glued together!
That is 2 Swarm Guardians.

Grimhound has 309 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-13-2008

Australia Lord Marzar
not what you expected
 Lord Marzar has much to be proud ofLord Marzar has much to be proud ofLord Marzar has much to be proud ofLord Marzar has much to be proud ofLord Marzar has much to be proud ofLord Marzar has much to be proud ofLord Marzar has much to be proud ofLord Marzar has much to be proud of

no duh lol.
I'm surprised they didn't release the guardian earlier, seeing as there's not that much that's 'hidden', apart from what it looks like. hey maybe this could be the new flying mole!(burying flyer) it looks like a worm or something

Lord Marzar has 123 Posts

STOP BITCHING IN YOUR SIGNATURE
don't add this to your signature if you agree because then you would be bitching in your signature, dumbass

pm.gif   

Old 05-13-2008

United States Hydragoon
BF Member
 Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!

I don't see this one as a big deal. When the ultralisk was leaked, you could kinda see that one. This is practically just a giant blur. Besides, it'll probably change from whatever it is that you see here anyway. I just hope we see a decent picture of it soon.

The Hydralisk says: grrhhhaaa.

The Dragoon says: I have returned.

The Hydragoon says: I have grrhhhaaa...

pm.gif