Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 04-01-2008

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all
Default I'm out.

I'd like to make a disclaimer: This is no joke. I know the date... but I'm done.

I'm out. Almost eight years of my life have been given to the Blizzforums/SCL community and I... well, I've already gone through why with the people who need to know.

WIP has always been my child. It always will be. But I'm done... it's been relegated to its current form, stunted, never to grow again. Pretty much all that tied me down to the community is gone.

So I'm out. I want to thank you all, WIP contributors... you've been great. I have marvelled at the creative capacity of some of our community members. I'll miss that. I'll miss this.

But I think we all know that the internet and the gaming community in general doesn't so much appreciate the amount of time and dedication artists have given to it anymore. It's quite horrid, and WIP's relegation to a sub-forum was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

So I'm out.

Cheers,
Johann "Warhog" Kwan

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 04-01-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

pz warhog

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 04-01-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

I did not know you, but peace out homeslice.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 04-01-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

8 years is a long time. It bugs me that it feels like yesterday was 2000. But

later brah

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 04-01-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

This is a hoax.

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 04-01-2008

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-and-Carl View Post
This is a hoax.
Hope so, I remember when I first came here two things: Warhogs and P3nguins pics.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 04-01-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Bye warhog!

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-01-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Yeah, this is totally a joke.

JT has 18,012 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 04-01-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

I'll believe this when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Yeah I'm calling BS see you tommorow WH this is worse than last year when P3ngu!n pretended to be banned.

Last edited by CajunMan; 04-01-2008 at 04:53 PM.
CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 04-01-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Right, so totally not a hoax.

I mentioned it before in the Staff Forum, but it just won't be the same without you.

I Wish you luck, goodwill, chicks, fortune, etc...

nice blog btw

-Nick

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 04-01-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post
I'll believe this when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Yeah I'm calling BS see you tommorow WH this is worse than last year when P3ngu!n pretended to be banned.
That was pretty bad and I think this tops it.

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 04-01-2008

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

No hoax kids.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 04-01-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

It's a hoax.

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 04-01-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisp View Post
No hoax kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Right, so totally not a hoax.

I mentioned it before in the Staff Forum, but it just won't be the same without you.
So why pick this date to annouce it? Certainly you can understand my skepticism for posting this thread on April Fool's Day?

JT has 18,012 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 04-01-2008

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

Tradition. The last time I resigned from Sr. Mod... ages ago, was also on April Fools. At least I seem to recall it being April Fools... I don't tend to actually pay attention to the holiday. And I meant it then too.

Actually, that's sort of a coincidence. On several layers. I'm retiring today because I've left it off too long (you'll notice I haven't posted in months)... I was looking to get it off my mind and write something other than essays for a couple minutes, so I popped in and announced it.

To be honest, it's been pretty much effective for several months now. I'm just making it official now. No hoax kids.

And this thread was in WIP before... well... someone moved it. If it were a hoax I would've put it here in the first place.

Seriously, I'm out. I'll pop by on occasion, possibly... but I really have no reason to besides a few people that I'll probably keep talking to by other means. WIP's practically dead, and like I said, without it I have no attachment to this place anymore.

Ciao.

Last edited by warhog; 04-01-2008 at 09:42 PM.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif