Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all
Default I'm gay

Now that it is settled that I love a good sausage in my anus every once in a while, what are you guys up to XD

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

sticking my dick up men's butts what about you

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 03-31-2008

Finland pixels
Fallout Shelter Cap. 6640
 pixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than you

Playing with my huge dildo collection, why?

pixels has 15,419 Posts

Abolition of the wage system.

Canon XSi \ Canon f/2.8 20mm \ Sigma f/2.8 105mm \ Canon f/4-5.6 55-250mm | pixels' photos | pixels' specs | pixels' art

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to pixels Send a message via MSN to pixels  

Old 03-31-2008

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Butt plugs anonymous has served me well.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Eating Sausage and watching meatspin

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 03-31-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

So. is bf just a big sausage fest?

oh my. so is anyone into hispanics? I just shaved pm me if you wanna JO

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Finland pixels
Fallout Shelter Cap. 6640
 pixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than you

as long as you don't mind that if we get srs, i have a tendency to anal prolapse. a lot. like 3 inches.

pixels has 15,419 Posts

Abolition of the wage system.

Canon XSi \ Canon f/2.8 20mm \ Sigma f/2.8 105mm \ Canon f/4-5.6 55-250mm | pixels' photos | pixels' specs | pixels' art

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to pixels Send a message via MSN to pixels  

Old 03-31-2008

Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

I'm jacking with my cock between my legs from behind

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

Old 03-31-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Lol your seeing how well you do the goat? Or do you just looking the mirror to see if you look like Roseann?

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 03-31-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion

sometimes, I like to watch 300 and sit on a bottle of gatorade

is that gay

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!

No if it was powerade yes.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

Old 03-31-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion

your sig is gross

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

girl holes are nasty

Old 03-31-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion

I remember one time I almost licked a chick hole

do I have to spell it out for you

penispenisballs

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Once on the bus to school I got off on the vibrations and I had jizz in my pants all day, I felt so naughty

Closed Thread