Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-29-2006

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win
Default The Drunken Thread

This is a thread solely for drunken posts by drunken members of BF. Get drunk aand post here. If you're not drunk and post here, I will send RC to [insert fiendish thing here] you.

You're all morons, BTW, and I hate you. Goatfukkers.

NEW RULES:

Sober posts are now allowed, but they must involve the telling of drunken stories, drunken-related topics, and the discussion of fine beer, wines and other alcohol-related thingamajigs.

Obligatory Legal Disclaimer: if you're underage (that's 18/19in Canada, 21 in the U.S., etc.), don't drink. And always drink responsibly -- that means no driving. Beer, liquor and wine can all be appreciated within the confines of the law.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 07-29-2006

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

its been done and closed but soemthing tells me this one will last.

I was gonna get drunk tonight but then i decided to stay in and talk to this chick on the internet who's bi-polar, really fucking bad. Plus i thought there was gonna be a podcast recording tonight.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 07-29-2006

Canada Mockingbird
Summer Rain
 Mockingbird has a spectacular aura aboutMockingbird has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy E
its been done and closed but soemthing tells me this one will last.

I was gonna get drunk tonight but then i decided to stay in and talk to this chick on the internet who's bi-polar, really fucking bad. Plus i thought there was gonna be a podcast recording tonight.
Uhh sorry man, but you could always get drunk and then record the podcast.

Mockingbird has 1,194 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-29-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

I post drunk all the time, but I write proper when I'm drunk too so that's why nobody knows it.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 07-29-2006

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanster
Uhh sorry man, but you could always get drunk and then record the podcast.
yeah but i'd laugh at everything you say because you're accent.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

Old 07-29-2006

United States brimstone howler
lostmod
 brimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightened

Send Shaun on over. I want to see that sexy beast.

brimstone howler has 889 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to brimstone howler Send a message via MSN to brimstone howler  

Old 07-29-2006

Canada Mockingbird
Summer Rain
 Mockingbird has a spectacular aura aboutMockingbird has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy E
yeah but i'd laugh at everything you say because you're accent.
.....I'll accent you.

pm.gif   

Old 07-29-2006

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter

okay enough spamming of this awesome thread.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

Old 07-29-2006

Antarctica Doombringer64v3.0
Legend
 Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Am I the only one who is actually drunk?

Doombringer64v3.0 has 11,412 Posts

Killer Idea
Doombringer64 hates his wife.

pm.gif   

Old 07-29-2006

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter

yes doom, as of right now.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

Old 07-29-2006

Canada Mockingbird
Summer Rain

He who drinks on the informaation highway shall have his balls shrunken.

lol, just joking.

unless your balls are shrunken already.

pm.gif   

Old 07-29-2006

United States dude...starcraft
 dude...starcraft has a spectacular aura aboutdude...starcraft has a spectacular aura about

Ive never talked to anyone on the intarweb while they were drunk. Usually i just hear people in CS go "RoFlel iM SowE drunK raiTght nowe adn imm stiull PwnIng yuo gaiZx".

dude...starcraft has 336 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-29-2006

Australia Planet Shaker
Majestic Testicles
 Planet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond reputePlanet Shaker has a reputation beyond repute

zhangsters sheila ha shairy balls1

Planet Shaker has 1,396 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Planet Shaker  

Old 07-29-2006

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I'm kinda drunk. I went to a friend's house and we drank like four different types of rhum. One of them was 50% alcohol. Plus I taught how to drink shots of rhum without feeling a thing.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-31-2006

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

I wonder if I should abuse my authority and sticky this.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss