Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo
 -kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right
Smile OMG SC 3

I CANT WAIT ti starcraft 3...
I mean the graphics are gonna be like so awesome, and I really hope they add like 2 new Races... AHHH i am like going http://www.blizzforums.com/images/smilies/drool.gif
crazy.http://www.blizzforums.com/images/smilies/banana.gif

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

I want to suffocate you with your own man boobs.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Yesterday's Intelligence Gauge on BF: 1%

Today's Intelligence Gauge on BF: 0.9%

This is pointless.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 09-23-2006

United States Death
The Grim Spectre of Death
 Death was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to lead

Please let me reply with the intelligent level and similar language with that of your own.
"zomfz rofls m@n ur fukngz hilarius u zew funnie!!111one"

Death has 1,575 Posts

"Over all people have I surrendered thee the power, only not over this one which has received freedom from Death through the Law"
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

-Death

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Death  

Old 09-23-2006

United States Ranre
No
 Ranre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud of

Good Sweet Lord, eh I shouldnt be surprised anything can spawn in the pits of the StarCraft 2 forum... Well time to kill it.

Ranre has 2,472 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Why did this pop up again?

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Because you touch yourself at night.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 09-23-2006

United States Ranre
No
 Ranre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud of

Enough you guys, allow this thread to die without Spam and stupid arguements.

Ranre has 2,472 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-24-2006

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm
 Drake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to all

How about we get even the SLIGHTEST bit of info on SC2 before we even BEGIN to contemplate the idea of SC3, hm?

For obvious reasons, CLOSED...as soon as I can find the command to do so, which for some reason isn't showing up...XD

Drake Clawfang has 3,330 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-24-2006

United States Death
The Grim Spectre of Death
 Death was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to lead

Uhh Drake you're only Moderator of Starcraft discussion, map making, and BlizzSCUMS.

Death has 1,575 Posts

"Over all people have I surrendered thee the power, only not over this one which has received freedom from Death through the Law"
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

-Death

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Death  

Old 09-24-2006

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm
 Drake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to all

D'oh...okay, I'll PM Zero. There ya go folks, even the Mods are idiots on occassion!

Drake Clawfang has 3,330 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-24-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Sorry bastard lets greatness get to his head.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 09-24-2006

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

This thread sucks, I want my money back.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 09-24-2006

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened

the only guys who can close this are hunta and zero

plz enlighten us with your closing abilities

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 09-24-2006

BlizzForums Zero
Templar of the SC Forums
 Zero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by -kankuro
I CANT WAIT ti starcraft 3...
I mean the graphics are gonna be like so awesome, and I really hope they add like 2 new Races...
You might want to wait until Starcraft 2 arrives before raving about a Starcraft 3.

Zero has 8,376 Posts

"As a kid it was traumatic. It was one thing for your teacher to tell you that life was harsh for settlers headed West in the decades after the Louisiana Purchase. It was a lot more chilling to watch as your three children, "Boobs, Fart, and Winky" drowned in the Colorado river shortly before your wife died of diarrhea."
- Gamespy talking about the original Oregon Trail

pm.gif   
Closed Thread