Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Wow, 3 pages of the most pointless thing ever.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo
 -kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right

LOL LMAO its cuz i prayed to Fenix

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
1. Hybrid, forgive my misinterpretations. Cute killer bunny.
Thank you... And actually I don't want to be called the cute killer bunny. The true cute killer bunny >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE?
Considering how our friendly moderator Silentbob lives in Vatican City and that its 9:46 PM over here on the West coast, I think he won't be up untill a couple more hours passed by.

So, lets just call this a party untill he comes.

Quote:
Wow, 3 pages of the most pointless thing ever.
I'll have to agree with that.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 09-23-2006

Canada fenix_144
\m/Victory Songs\m/
 fenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by -kankuro View Post
LOL LMAO its cuz i prayed to Fenix
k so shut up now lol

fenix_144 has 530 Posts

Feel the wings of death on your skin, see the arrows fly, falling in the sky, hear the sceams of men as they die.

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo
 -kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right

who took stars out of sky and put in eye balls.

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States Ranre
No
 Ranre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud of

Oh good Lord, you leave the StarCraft forums unattended for a few Months and it goes to hell. I think its a horrible religion, because I wasnt added as one of the figure heads! Damnit, I thought I actually carved you out of my image, something that should be sacred to you!

Alright seroiusly now, why was this created? Please, go back to beleiving in the religions that make more sence then this.

Ranre has 2,472 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada fenix_144
\m/Victory Songs\m/
 fenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to lead

lol

fenix_144 has 530 Posts

Feel the wings of death on your skin, see the arrows fly, falling in the sky, hear the sceams of men as they die.

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo

it wont let me start any threads at the starcraft forum thing.

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo

im off to play starcraft night every one

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Pie.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 09-23-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

Pie rocks man.

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

I'm officially hijacking this thread.

Yes it rocks. Cakes are for the commies.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 09-23-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

Yeah and i must agree that Hybrid Theory is one of the most awesome albums ever rumored to exist

And i love Papercut btw

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durandal View Post
Yeah and i must agree that Hybrid Theory is one of the most awesome albums ever rumored to exist

And i love Papercut btw
You've mentioned that quite a few times.

For some reason I find Papercut as a song that I really like to listen, as well as the four Linkin Park songs. But I guess the song just resembles of paranoia and fear, making it something I think is what I might be experiencing on a daily basis. Meh. Maybe I am emo.

*Starts to cut myself on the arm*

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 09-23-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&

Papercut is an awesome song yeah

Is paranoia an emo thing :|?

And i dont hate emos :|

Man i hope Linkin Parks next Album is as good as Hybrid.

I think the next comes out on february

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Closed Thread