Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 02-14-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: Is it THAT hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
You doubt that because you're you.

I know who you are and I know who I am, and I know that I would be a better mod than you.
The only thing you know about me is that I am from Poland, you might know how I look and that my nickname is Spychi, you don't know anything more about me.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I am Jewish.

I win.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-14-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
I am Jewish.

I win.
Are you proud?

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Not really. I don't really care, to be honest.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-14-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Speaking of topics needing to be moderated...

Still, appriciate you guys working on this for us. When the next gen systems come out, I'm gonna worry the gaming sections life, the fan boys are at the end of their ropes as it is...

Keep us updated.

Also, Dave, sorry to burst your bubble mate, I highly doubt you could mod on here. Be honest with yourself there mate.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Ehhh... not like I even care.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-14-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Excuse me?

I would make a fucking awesome moderator. Just let me read the rules and regulations and you will find a very professional moderator.

I have two persona's. This, which I am now, and also a professional one.

Moderator status= professional.
DaveTheRave status= ahahahahaha

And what the fuck. I would make an awesome moderator. You just don't know.
The first step to being a moderator is -not- to say or brag how awesome of a moderator you would be. If you really wanted to compliment to saying you would be a awesome moderator then you would list the skills and reasons why you would be a good staff member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
It's up to blues and oranges to moderate. Yellows deal with technical problems on the site.
That's what I think. However Yellows do occasionally do their share of work in actually governing the forums with their moderator powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
So prove it.

Seriously, why should anyone want to make you a mod? Your amazingly positive history in your short time with this board?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunem View Post
KP does have a point. Anyone can play the "I can if I felt like it" game. Maybe DTR would be a good mod. If he does what he does on a daily basis, then no, he won't be. I personally enjoy his antics, but some don't seem too fond of them. So definitely those no happy with him would not accept him as a mod unless they saw that he can be what he needs to be to moderate.
This is how I feel. Unless you happen to be genuinely good on a daily basis then your chances of being a moderator is slim.

Quote:
Well hey guys, someone send me a link to the rules and regulations to this forum. I'll read it and according to those rules I will abide by.
Generally to be good moderator you would need to be a good member first. Rules for being a moderator is generally simple; don't be a jerk and don't abuse your powers.

Quote:
My amazing positive history?

Wait, I heard that Pizza used to be an asshole before he was a Mod. Don't quote me on saying that I called him an asshole, I'm just saying I read somewhere that he used to be one. I don't remember which thread it was. But if that's the case, he is a Moderator now.
There was a reason why he's won the Most Improved Award last year. Scroll down to see for yourself. From what I understand, Pizza began to improve before becoming a moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue.rellik View Post
The best to be a mod is to not focus on it
I concur.

Quote:
You doubt that because you're you.

I know who you are and I know who I am, and I know that I would be a better mod than you.
Quote:
I am Jewish.

I win.
Okay, these two quotes above me does not reinforce your request or wish to become a moderator. The former is a better example than the latter. It isn't a smart idea to say that your better than so and so for becoming a better moderator.

On a separate issue not relating to Dave's comments, I would like to know why the hell is B2H abusing his powers and or not following the guidelines of being a moderator. In his thread I complained why B2H is the moderator when he doesn't even stay on topic for most of the threads (last I recall anyways) nor is he rational. Here's the thread where I complained. Maybe it's a minor issue, but since this thread is around I might as well bring it up.

http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=95622744hz5.png

We've also got some occasionally necromancing occurring in the Gaming Discussion. Not a big deal just to lessen the clutter in the forums but it's still against the rules.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 02-14-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteora View Post

We've also got some occasionally necromancing occurring in the Gaming Discussion. Not a big deal just to lessen the clutter in the forums but it's still against the rules.
well I could make a new thread about new God of War 3 trailers but I made one... month or two months ago...

Last edited by spychi; 02-14-2009 at 02:59 PM.
spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

True. I think that threads that are made now, but only because of an announcement, are sure to die out (like the ME2 one), but when new information comes out, the thread should be able to be revived. It makes sense and wastes less space.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet2head View Post
True. I think that threads that are made now, but only because of an announcement, are sure to die out (like the ME2 one), but when new information comes out, the thread should be able to be revived. It makes sense and wastes less space.
Exactly, but some threads shouldn't be revived like the ones from Chit Chat or General forums.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Dave, you're really cementing your position (that is, never being a mod) by spamming up this thread. Of the places that you should never spam, the Feedback forum is right up there with SD, so you're pretty much burying your own self here.

Quote:
Wait, I heard that Pizza used to be an asshole before he was a Mod. Don't quote me on saying that I called him an asshole, I'm just saying I read somewhere that he used to be one. I don't remember which thread it was. But if that's the case, he is a Moderator now.
Pizza used to be awful. However he showed a lot of improvement and dedication to this board in a super-secret clandestine forum that a select few could view, and the rumours that he's Redcloak's brother probably contributed a little bit. Although im not exactly sure about that one lmao.

Anyways thanks a lot LOA for considering this problem, i believe it will go a long way to improving the forums here. Perhaps we could reactivate phoenix...?

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-14-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Pizza used to be a moderator, so it's not like it was such a shocking transition.

For the record we are looking to getting SD a perma-blue so I can go back to being lazy =D

to my knowledge phoenix never really... like died, it just sort of went inactive. plus with RC poofing... :\

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 02-14-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

If Dave The Rave becomes a mod, I would vacate this place ASAP.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Pizza used to be a moderator, so it's not like it was such a shocking transition.

For the record we are looking to getting SD a perma-blue so I can go back to being lazy =D

to my knowledge phoenix never really... like died, it just sort of went inactive. plus with RC poofing... :\
Im glad that SD will be getting a new mod, but it's not the only forum.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-14-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

I would love to moderate the Chit- Chat forum. It's my hangout when I cannot fall asleep.

And even if I do not get the Mod title, then bah.

I've got more important things to deal with. Like that fucking soon to be zit on my chin.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content: