Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: Muslim Dominoes Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
We should line up all the fuckin muslims up against a wall and shoot them.
That reminds me. The 40's called, they say you're a fucking hypocrite.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-13-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperjo View Post
Yes, yes, lets blow the whistle on an islamic invasion because one particular company has a few establishments that cater to one specific group of people while still being able to serve the larger populous as well. Whats the problem here? Muslims are able to find a decent pizza that doesn't run them the risk of eternal damnation because of their beliefs? Fie on them i say! No pizza for the unclean ones!

If this is a cultural invasion then by all means declare war on them and let loose the chickens, cows, and pigs of war.
They took pork and ham off the menu, so how are they serving the larger populous? You didn't seem to read the article.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Well I disagree with Dave. At the very least we ought to stop immigration from Muslim countries. That would be a major step to solving the problem.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

If I was in charge of the military I would filter out all the muslims emigrating and immigrating from different countries and make their plane "fail" during flight. I would send a fighter jet to discreetly take out the plane. The pilot would be muslim also, so no worries.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-13-2009

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

So Kosher Delis are unacceptable because they serve food prepared the way Jews like? Honestly all these people that are complaining are a bunch of whiny assholes. It's called capitalism. The invisible hand guided Dominoes towards making the store because it would increase business. Just like there are kosher delis in Jewish centers. If these people can't go 2 miles down the street to get the meat lovers pizza than that's there problem.

Ass Kicker has 3,320 Posts

Welcome to hell newbs your souls are mine!!!!

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02797772997781

Also feel free to read this article written for muslims with regards to apostacy. Oh what a tolerant religion.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/c...ticle01c.shtml
First of all don't give me your rubbish links because i've studied religion in school for oh about the last 4 years or so. I know a fuckton more about it than you do and i won't listen to a word you say as long as you remain so horrifically ignorant.

Seriously, what you're doing here with muslims is no better than what fundie Christians do to gay people in the states. You're like the Westboro Baptist Church, except against muslims, and like 1,000 times worse.

You really, really need to understand that MOST muslims are simply average people like you and me, and have no interest in defeating the world or starting jihads everywhere. You are so shockingly out to lunch that i can barely believe it.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-13-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

No, when I go to a Kosher Deli run by a Jew I feel safe that she/he will give me fresh food. When I go to a halal meat store, first of all it stinks like shit in there, like the meat was rotting in the oven for a week, and they serve you chopped meat that had the fly just sitting on it a minute ago.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-13-2009

Immune to Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post

You really, really need to understand that MOST muslims are simply average people like you and me, and have no interest in defeating the world or starting jihads everywhere. You are so shockingly out to lunch that i can barely believe it.
Are you sure you studied Islam for 4 years? Be honest.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Quote:

Maybe Ace plans to convert to Islam soon, if he speaks the truth.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-13-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
They took pork and ham off the menu, so how are they serving the larger populous? You didn't seem to read the article.
Taking ham off the menu of ONE store when a normal dominoes is only two miles away is not news worthy. You're the one who seems to find it as an act of cultural invasion.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

It is a cultural invasion.

lol

Last edited by DaveTheRave; 02-13-2009 at 10:45 PM.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-13-2009

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
It is a cultural invasion.
So are taco shacks and sushi restaurants. It shouldn't be odd that a bunch of immigrants open up a restaurant selling the food they ate in the old country. If anything, I applaud them for integrating into our capitalistic country and making money instead of sitting on their asses collecting benefits.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Immune to Bans

Answer the question asskicker, do the people in the picture that Dave the Rave posted deserve to walk free on the street or not?

Personally I would not mind massacring every single one of them.

These people deserve to die, every one of them. Every single one. I aint ufcking joking either. If I was there when this protest was taking place a lot of people would get hurt.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Not only Islam, but Judaism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, Hinduism, and Christianity.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-13-2009

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew

Quote:
Answer the question asskicker, do the people in the picture that Dave the Rave posted deserve to walk free on the street or not?

Personally I would not mind massacring every single one of them.
I don't agree with them that all non Muslims should die. However, they have right to free speech, to protest, and to gather. To take such rights away would lower ourselves to their level. Of course since they are inciting violence and that's against the law, I'm surprised no one is arresting them.

Edit: Not to mention that may not represent the majority of Muslims.

pm.gif   
Closed Thread