Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Muslim Dominoes Pizza

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2226711.ece

Quote:
PIZZA chain Domino’s has been slammed for serving only halal meat at one of its takeaways.

Bosses claim the food prepared in accordance with Islamic beliefs is a hit with the local ethnic population.

But some customers are furious that classics like a Hawaiian with pineapple and ham — a pork product so off the new menu — are no longer available.
Those who don’t want halal food are being directed to a regular Domino’s two miles away.
This is amusing.

Remember what I said about Muslim overpopulating like bugs inside our western society? This is the beginnings of the ISlamization of the western world. Next they'll start banning strip clubs, forbidding gay marriage, or censoring westernized media in the so-called "Muslim Areas".

Hell, adultery will become a punishable crime in the UK by the end of the century. Just watch people. Just watch.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: Muslim Dominoes Pizza

This shit makes me want to declare a Jihad!

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-13-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I've visited London about a year and a half ago. There were Lebanese stores on every FUCKING block.

Most of the bus drivers had towels on their heads.

The food was good though, I'll admit that. I ate a giant chicken gyro for 5 bucks. But the arab problem in England should be delt with

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-13-2009

Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Between 2004 and 2005 the Muslim population of the UK doubled from around 2 million to 4 million.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Is it considered genocide when you're just bombing monkeys?

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-13-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

HV what exactly is your fucking problem? You're one of the most blatantly prejudiced people on this goddamned PLANET. Did a group of muslims buttfuck you when you were small (oops, i mean a child)? why do you have such a searing hatred for people you know barely anything about? It's disgusting you condemn an ENTIRE fucking ethnic group, you sound like a fucking Hitler except instead of hating jews for no reason you hate Islam.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass man. Your own steaming shit is clogging your eyes and ears and seriously, you need to get a grip on reality.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-13-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2226711.ece

This is amusing.

Remember what I said about Muslim overpopulating like bugs inside our western society? This is the beginnings of the ISlamization of the western world. Next they'll start banning strip clubs, forbidding gay marriage, or censoring westernized media in the so-called "Muslim Areas".

Hell, adultery will become a punishable crime in the UK by the end of the century. Just watch people. Just watch.
The Spectral threat of Muslim invasion is to turn western civilization in to what it was for all of its history prior to the 1960s?

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-13-2009

Immune to Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
The Spectral threat of Muslim invasion is to turn western civilization in to what it was for all of its history prior to the 1960s?
Personally I'd prefer to move forward rather than go back into the dark ages for another couple centuries or so.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Businesses Catering to their markets are evidence of a cultural takeover?

Get a grip.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Personally I'd prefer to move forward rather than go back into the dark ages for another couple centuries or so.
Ah yes, I forgot what a harbinger of human progress strip clubs are. My mistake.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
Rap and sing

Old 02-13-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist

Quote:
Ah yes, I forgot what harbingers of human progress strip clubs and hawaiian pizzas are. My mistake.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
Rap and sing

Old 02-13-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I agree with HV. But it's not like we can really do anything about it =[

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-13-2009

Immune to Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
HV what exactly is your fucking problem? You're one of the most blatantly prejudiced people on this goddamned PLANET. Did a group of muslims buttfuck you when you were small (oops, i mean a child)? why do you have such a searing hatred for people you know barely anything about? It's disgusting you condemn an ENTIRE fucking ethnic group, you sound like a fucking Hitler except instead of hating jews for no reason you hate Islam.

Pull your fucking head out of your ass man. Your own steaming shit is clogging your eyes and ears and seriously, you need to get a grip on reality.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...02797772997781

Also feel free to read this article written for muslims with regards to apostacy. Oh what a tolerant religion.

http://www.islamonline.net/English/c...ticle01c.shtml

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Yes, yes, lets blow the whistle on an islamic invasion because one particular company has a few establishments that cater to one specific group of people while still being able to serve the larger populous as well. Whats the problem here? Muslims are able to find a decent pizza that doesn't run them the risk of eternal damnation because of their beliefs? Fie on them i say! No pizza for the unclean ones!

If this is a cultural invasion then by all means declare war on them and let loose the chickens, cows, and pigs of war.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

We should line up all the fuckin muslims up against a wall and shoot them.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Closed Thread