Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 01-12-2009

United States Admiral Mengsk
 Admiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to lead
Default Kel-morian combine

I saw guys on youtube discussing the kmc and they were saying they had extra dimensional traveling capabilities and had more advance tech than the protoss. I've never heard of this before and was wondering if and where the information existed about this?

pm.gif   

Old 01-12-2009

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

What? The KMC having more advanced tech then the Toss? Impossible. If they did, they would have kicked the Dominions' ass a long time ago. The only Human group that could even make a lick of sense having that kind of tech would be the UED, and even then, that would be stretching it greatly. I would take anything that isn't from Blizz with a grain of salt, especially if it is from some random guy on Youtube.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2009

United States Admiral Mengsk
 Admiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to leadAdmiral Mengsk was born to lead

That's what i thought. I was thinking maybe a sc book or something mentioned it or that they were speaking of the Umojan Protectorate. The toss tech was laughable but i was really wondering about the dimensional travel?

pm.gif   

Old 01-14-2009

United States Legion
BF Member
 Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!Legion is dominating!

Guys on Youtube are assholes.

No that's not true.

But they do speculate a lot. And shit.

EDIT:

Neither the Combine or the Protectorate have better tech than the protoss, or any significantly higher powers than the Dominion. I think it's fair to say that the most advanced terran faction is the Dominion - them having assimilated all the Confederacy's good stuff, like ghosts.

The Confederacy of Man was actually really advanced, and always looking to improve their tech and abilities.

At least, that's what I got from the story.

Last edited by Legion; 01-14-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: felt like making my post at least a bit meaningful

pm.gif   

Old 01-15-2009

Canada WolfGangGrimmer
UnitedEarthDirectorate
 WolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatnessWolfGangGrimmer has ascended to greatness

Yeah, the Confederacy was pretty corrupt, but they were indeed pretty advanced as well, having developed the psi disruptor and whatnot.

WolfGangGrimmer has 629 Posts

..... There is only the divinity of mankind. Kill all Xenomorphs.
Hydra-owned

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to WolfGangGrimmer  

Old 01-15-2009

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

Heh, the thing I find truly weird is that people talk about the different factions of SC1 and what kind of tech they use on Youtube of all places?!

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif