Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 07-21-2008

Belgium Eleandor
BF Member
 Eleandor is just really niceEleandor is just really niceEleandor is just really niceEleandor is just really nice

I don't understand how you people want 1 respec per difficulty level... wouldn't it be more logical to have LESS respecpoints if you go hell?

Eleandor has 170 Posts

Stop Bitching in your signature!
Add this to your signature if you agree

pm.gif   

Old 07-21-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Uhm... what's a respec point?

Respec to me = complete reset of skill points to allow me to place them differently.

Having one total, or one per difficulty, sort of seemed cool to me. Since, for instance of D2, one could invest in the earlier skills that, while do ok Normal, become worthless in NM and Hell.

-Neo

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 07-22-2008

Belgium Eleandor
BF Member
 Eleandor is just really niceEleandor is just really niceEleandor is just really niceEleandor is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Uhm... what's a respec point?
or one per difficulty,
uh...
Haven't you just said it? My point is that one per difficulty isn't logical. It should be one LESS per difficulty level.

Eleandor has 170 Posts

Stop Bitching in your signature!
Add this to your signature if you agree

pm.gif   

Old 07-22-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Uhm, what does that mean? Like you only get 3 respecs, and if you goto NM you lose the chance to respec a third time?

I'm talking about total respec chances being ONE or ONE PER DIFFICULTY.

>.>

Are you talking about the same thing and just trying to confuse me to the brink of insanity?

-Neo

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 07-22-2008

Netherlands Adron
Fel Boar
 Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleandor View Post
uh...
Haven't you just said it? My point is that one per difficulty isn't logical. It should be one LESS per difficulty level.
I understand your point, no really i do. But think back, long ago, when had this char, an javazon or something. Youre rocking normal, nightmare was a bit more difficult, and ye think "ye know, ill just go to Hell and itll be just as easy".
So you do that, and find that ye do absolutly nowhere near the amount of dmg ye need to do. Hell is so much more difficult the nightmare it isnt funny. or is, actually.

of course this is assuming D3 has various difficulty levels at all, and if it has, the scale they way they do. But lets face it peeps, in D2 skills are set in stone, and -everyone- who played it for the first time, if not counsiled by a senior player, had to dump chars cause ye put more then one points in static, mastery, nat res, or whatever one point wonders ye can think of.
Do you really want to completely level a char just to see if that mad build ye cobbled up works on Hell?

And btw guys, whats with all the hate

Adron has 116 Posts

pm.gif