Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 03-31-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you
Default My surgery!!!

I had Surgery 2 weeks ago. I had tore my lateral Meniscus in my knee (second surgery) but yeah for the first week I was on drugs that fucked my up (not in the good way). I am still in some pain but I have physical therepy starting soon and my staples are coming out tommorow but here are some pics to yall.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 03-31-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Disclaimer and then link to the photos please.

Hope you get better though, knee injuries suck.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Whats a disclaimer....and ummm photobucket.com.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 03-31-2008

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post
rofl

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

I’ve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Wow. this thread is bad.. on all accounts.

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 03-31-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zolf
¿PORQUE NO TE CALLAS!?
 Zolf is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothWare View Post
Wow. this thread is bad.. on all accounts.
It gets worse when a fag like you comes and posts retarded shit like that.

Canju that sucks! Hope you get better.

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolf View Post
It gets worse when a fag like you comes and posts retarded shit like that.

Canju that sucks! Hope you get better.
You sure sound angry for one who wasn't targeted, besides, I didn't even say WHY it was bad. Perhaps you should just shush up.

Old 03-31-2008

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post

I meant a warning... I was thinking about lawyers, sorry.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zolf
¿PORQUE NO TE CALLAS!?

This is not about me, it's about your shitty post.

Just
fucking
Lame

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!

Smooth you said on all accounts.....

Amok idk lol GET OVER IT!!!

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

Old 03-31-2008

Finland pixels
Fallout Shelter Cap. 6640
 pixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zolf View Post
This is not about me, it's about your shitty post.

Just
fucking
Lame
Who the fuck do you think you are, punk?

Shit thread gets shit on, deal with it.

pixels has 15,419 Posts

Abolition of the wage system.

Canon XSi \ Canon f/2.8 20mm \ Sigma f/2.8 105mm \ Canon f/4-5.6 55-250mm | pixels' photos | pixels' specs | pixels' art

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to pixels Send a message via MSN to pixels  

Old 03-31-2008

¿PORQUE NO TE CALLAS!?

Im your daddy motherfucker

pm.gif   

Old 03-31-2008

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!

If you don't give a fuck and think the thread is shit don't post.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

Old 03-31-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.

Adding to the pile.

Old 03-31-2008

BlizzForums Bliss
Death is the road to awe.
 Bliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
Disclaimer and then link to the photos please.

LOL

You're not joking are you? You consider those photos to be offensive?

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif