Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007

Bulgaria acidized
BF Member
 acidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to lead
Default Pissed with Blizzard's greed, bored with WOW

For those who think it has been too long..........

pm.gif   

Old 08-06-2007

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz
Default Re: Pissed with Blizzard's greed, bored with WOW

WTF is the point of this? Please do give me a reason to keep this thread open.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-06-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

/wrists
//make sure you hit the right veins
///toss a toaster in while you're taking a bath

Please, enlighten me as to why Blizzard is greedy. Or follow my instructions first. Either way.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 08-06-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

They've released one MMORPG, which is their most succesful game. YOu're just mad because you don't get what you want.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 08-06-2007

Czech Republic Dragon Master
/wrists
 Dragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortals

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidized View Post
For those who think it has been too long..........
Did you seriously just create an account to rant about Blizzard's greed?

Post examples, show WHY you thing Blizzard is greedy. Now most likely they are greedy, but that's just going off how people are. You however seem like the kind of person that would stretch the most minuscule piece of shit to be "omg canceling account."

Like wtf their nerfing drop rate of wool from sheep? They're only doing this to make me have to farm more for professions so they get my 15$ a month!

Dragon Master has 848 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-07-2007

Bulgaria acidized
BF Member
 acidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to lead

Well Well Well, Kassad, maybe u follow my suggestion and better get a real life. Cuz if a find u I iwll take u to the real life with my brass knuckle, it will be so damn real mate. At least a good opportunity to feel some of the emotions within your favorite game on your fackin bare skull. Knock knock

pm.gif   

Old 08-07-2007

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!

INTERWEB TOUGHMAN ALERT.

Go slam your hamfists elsewhere newbie.

Quote:
Well Well Well, Kassad, maybe u follow my suggestion and better get a real life.
Fail.
Quote:
Cuz if a find u I iwll take u to the real life with my brass knuckle
Fail.
Quote:
it will be so damn real mate. At least a good opportunity to feel some of the emotions within your favorite game on your fackin bare skull. Knock knock
Fail.

I suggest you adjust your attitude a little bit, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of a mighty heavy ban cannon.

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk 
Closed Thread