Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 08-05-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened
Default Re: World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King

If Blood Elf doesn't get Death Knight, I'm cracking skulls.

What exactly is inscription? I'm not finding details anywhere.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 08-05-2007

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll
 Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!

Basically its like enchanting, but it improves your skills.

The artist formally known as Dark Templar, Dunedain and Warlock.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Waffen  

Old 08-05-2007

United States Nibel in A#
‹bermensch is my Catharsi
 Nibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightenedNibel in A# has become enlightened

Chances are, honestly, that I''ll just play Warhammer online instead, the idea of a class that you unlock... probably is going to way op and just blow every other class out of the water. Like a kinda of new paladin that can use mage abilites... fuck that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassad View Post
I can see Dwarf females/Taurens/Draenei looking very stupid in the Death Knight category.
Good lord, read one of the 5 posts that say "It doesn't become your class, it lets you choose a new one". But if your saying the idea of it sounds stupid... well I don't see why you would be mentioning on something that doesn't exist.

Nibel in A# has 2,399 Posts

I have sex on beaches lolz google me.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Nibel in A#  

Old 08-05-2007

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

My understanding is that you create it at the character screen, instead of picking a race you pick the class Death Knight maybe? I'm not sure really.

-Eli

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 08-05-2007

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
My understanding is that you create it at the character screen, instead of picking a race you pick the class Death Knight maybe? I'm not sure really.

-Eli
Thats exactly what they are saying.

And inscription doesnt sound like something where you transfer certain things from other abilities to a new one (as was given example, moving imp overpower to ms... that is plainly overpowered and is not what inscription is). My guess, is it will give you the abliity to like add 40 frost damage to frostbolts or something to that effect, a permanent increase kind of like an enchant on your spells rather than your gear.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 08-05-2007

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

And yet another thing to farm mats for :/.

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 08-05-2007

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Yah. They gave an example of adding knock back to fire spells.

I'm sorry but that's just fucking ridiculous. You pretty much HAVE TO TAKE IT UP if that's the case.

'nurr do i make healing pot-ians that i can pharm or do i make fire go boom bigger.??'

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-06-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold

wouldnt be the first time they forced people to go professions bred

ie tailoring smithing =)

Infested_Al has 217 Posts

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift heavy ass weights

pm.gif   

Old 08-06-2007

Czech Republic Dragon Master
/wrists
 Dragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortals

Really I don't see a reason to balance professions, if there is one that gives you something that desirable then that's a good thing.

Dragon Master has 848 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-06-2007

United States Eli
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Agreed. I just hate the fact it'll probably be PvP oriented too. I was hoping to NOT have to farm.

-Eli

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 08-06-2007

Bulgaria acidized
BF Member
 acidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to leadacidized was born to lead

Well, congratulations to everyone excited about the new expansion, but I regret that Blizzard is so greedy, endeavouring to take the last dollar left in the fan's pocket. It has been too much of WOW and it this is ruining gamers' confidence in Blizzard as they were the best, I hope that the gaming community will teach them a lesson, innovation is everything.

pm.gif   

Old 08-06-2007

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidized View Post
Well, congratulations to everyone excited about the new expansion, but I regret that Blizzard is so greedy, endeavouring to take the last dollar left in the fan's pocket. It has been too much of WOW and it this is ruining gamers' confidence in Blizzard as they were the best, I hope that the gaming community will teach them a lesson, innovation is everything.
What? Expansions are a good thing. You can argue all you want that it could be put in with a patch, but it doesnt make sense. If you think 2 expansions in what... 4 years is a bad thing, dont look at EQ 1 or 2 or any other MMORPG. EQ2 has had like 6 expansions in the same time, and their "content" patches arent NEARLY what WoW has had. I mean, even more content is coming out before the expansion, and lets not forget that 99.9% of the 9 million users havent yet experienced the current content.

Saying its too soon though is still off from that even in that the .1% that has done the current content is now bored and blizzard needs to satisfy them as well.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 08-06-2007

United States Eli

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7sK3AqFYAWQ

Pretty much amazing, imo.

-Eli

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 08-06-2007

Netherlands Adron
Fel Boar
 Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!

argh rickrolled...

and ow yes, they said at blizzcon that atm, they want all races to be able to be a dk....so ya, female gnome dk's incoming

Last edited by Adron; 08-06-2007 at 11:35 AM.
Adron has 116 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-06-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Quote:
Good lord, read one of the 5 posts that say "It doesn't become your class, it lets you choose a new one". But if your saying the idea of it sounds stupid... well I don't see why you would be mentioning on something that doesn't exist.
Practice what you preach? Haven't you seen me saying how awesome it was. I don't read every post in the thread. I skim. Especially when there is 3-4 damn pages. So are you saying that after you unlock it, you pick whichever race you want for it?

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad