Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 08-04-2007

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King

Arthas was Alliance yes, and when he became a Death Knight he became Undead. A Human Female Deathknight just doesnt fucking fit ;/

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 08-04-2007

Norway Ganithor
BF Member
 Ganithor has much to be proud ofGanithor has much to be proud ofGanithor has much to be proud ofGanithor has much to be proud ofGanithor has much to be proud ofGanithor has much to be proud ofGanithor has much to be proud ofGanithor has much to be proud of

Tauren female deathknight is even worse lol

Ganithor has 273 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-04-2007

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll
 Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!

Gnome Death Knight anyone? I keep thinking that it would look something like the Warlock in Fel Wood with the crazy imp

The artist formally known as Dark Templar, Dunedain and Warlock.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Waffen  

Old 08-04-2007

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Keep in mind- you don't turn a character into a Death Knight, you unlock him as a playable character in the character creation screen. I just don't know how they'll fit them into the Alliance side of things.

-Eli

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 08-04-2007

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

Think of Nax. One of the four horsemen wasn't willingly serving the scourge. The whole time in Nax, he is telling you to run, and when you're fighting him, he is saying that his body is not under his control. The scourge had control of his body, but not his mind. Think of Death Knights as the forsaken, undead that are free of the Lich King's grasp, and watch as they butcher more WC lore.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Typhun Send a message via MSN to Typhun  

Old 08-04-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

I can see Dwarf females/Taurens/Draenei looking very stupid in the Death Knight category.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 08-04-2007

Netherlands Adron
Fel Boar
 Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!

im assuming not every race will be able to play a DK....just like any other class/race combo
its the-first- hero class, other will come (just wait another year for those ^^)

Adron has 116 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-04-2007

Czech Republic Dragon Master
/wrists
 Dragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortals

Considering how they said at blizzcon that you could be a gnome death knight... I think the options will be pretty open.

Dragon Master has 848 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-04-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold

still looks terrible id say

and lxm u should know by now blizzard doesnt care about lore or story just money =)

Infested_Al has 217 Posts

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift heavy ass weights

pm.gif   

Old 08-04-2007

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Who says every race is going to be a DK? I wouldn't be surprised if it was only Human, Dwarf, Undead, Orc.

And Um. Inscription is going to be FUCKING overpowered.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-04-2007

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
And Um. Inscription is going to be FUCKING overpowered.
No kidding. I heard some mention of spells getting a knockback effect? -_-;;

We'll have to see how it plays out though.

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 08-05-2007

United States Eli
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

My understanding is that inscription acutally allows you to edit your spell book- allowing you to pull some crit/damage from this spell and put it over here.

Imo, Searing Pain 3/3 for warlocks, and move that over to shadow bolt.

You warlocks know what I'm talking about

Move the crit from Overpower to MS? OMG GIMME.

-Eli

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 08-05-2007

United States DesignCore
BF Member
 DesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud ofDesignCore has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
My understanding is that inscription acutally allows you to edit your spell book- allowing you to pull some crit/damage from this spell and put it over here.

Imo, Searing Pain 3/3 for warlocks, and move that over to shadow bolt.

You warlocks know what I'm talking about

Move the crit from Overpower to MS? OMG GIMME.

-Eli
Move aimed shot damage, to steady shot. That be op.

It looks like inscription is gonna be a PRE-REQ for every player to have.

DesignCore has 160 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-05-2007

United States Eli

That's fine. I'll level my mining and engineering, drop mining, hello inscription.

-Eli

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 08-05-2007

Netherlands Adron
Fel Boar
 Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!

hmm, maybe i misinterpreted (sp?) it, i thought he was trying to be comical with the gnome thingie...
and i still think not every race can be a dk...dunno why, but ne or tauren dk just...doesnt fit...

Adron has 116 Posts

pm.gif