Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 06-08-2007

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened
Default Re: Infested Raynor?

We already agreed on that please read on next time

~Xeo

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 06-08-2007

Germany EmperorZorn
BF Member
 EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!EmperorZorn is dominating!

I think its not likely to happen.

Raynor is of no real value to the Zerg,
he even hates them with a passion.

I can imagine that his friend Zeratul gets slain by Kerrigan,
and that Raynor will face her to revenge him.
He might even get a heroic death scene in Starcraft 2,
defeating the Queen of Blades by sacrificing his own life.
Would be funny to hear a Protoss like Artanis say something like "En Taro Raynor.." in the ending cinematic.

EmperorZorn has 445 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2007

Canada JCdenton
Augmentation Prototype
 JCdenton is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
Now Fenix, on the other hand, is a different story.
Wow, I could see this going places.. big places!

JCdenton has 54 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2007

Malaysia indrid cold
BF Member
 indrid cold is an unknown quantity at this point

we already have t/z hybrid = Kerrigan.
It would be interesting to see artanis as a p/z hybrid.

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2007

Argentina imarafan
Holas the cat
 imarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to allimarafan is a name known to all

HOLAS: (tm)

raynor could not be infested... he is actually the only terran good guy in the entire sector U_u

imarafan has 1,361 Posts

I are a cat full of HOLAS...... delivering HOLAS to the world

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2007

Germany SuicideSquad
BF Member
 SuicideSquad is an unknown quantity at this point

no, just no. infestation is done with kerrigan no need to repeat the ideas.

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2007

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened
Default Re: What will be Raynor's fate?

Thanks to the mod who changed the title

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 06-08-2007

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
What will be Raynor's fate?
I believe that Kerrigan will stick one her blades so far up his ass it will come out of his mouth.

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 06-08-2007

Argentina Lord LoriK
Protoss Executor
 Lord LoriK is a jewel in the roughLord LoriK is a jewel in the roughLord LoriK is a jewel in the roughLord LoriK is a jewel in the rough

I don't think Raynor would kill Kerrigan. Not yet! He may die, yes, but he's replaceable after all. Another cool terran dude could appear just as Raynor did (Findlay, anyone?) and kick zerg-ass in a new SC sequel. Kerrigan, on the other hand, is quite difficult to replace given the known facts.

Raynor's fate? mmm... hard to guess, but I think he dies one way or another. If Blizzard wants a "grand ending" for SC2, he'll probably die killing Kerrigan. If not, he'll die by Kerrigan's hands, or betrayed, maybe?.

Lord LoriK has 317 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2007

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord LoriK View Post
He may die, yes, but he's replaceable after all. Another cool terran dude could appear just as Raynor did (Findlay, anyone?) and kick zerg-ass in a new SC sequel.
Bah. Im a Raynor fanboy. Im not really taken to this Tychius guy.

But yeah, i hope the campaign isnt all about Findlay and Raynor coming in once in a while.

Last edited by Gradius; 06-08-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 06-08-2007

Canada Kimera757*
The Last Cerebrate
 Kimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of win

I think Kerrigan would just kill Raynor. She's not insane. If he gives her little choice, she will kill him.

StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay.

Three products = one game plus two expansions.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

pm.gif   

Old 06-09-2007

Argentina Lord LoriK
Protoss Executor
 Lord LoriK is a jewel in the roughLord LoriK is a jewel in the roughLord LoriK is a jewel in the roughLord LoriK is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
But yeah, i hope the campaign isnt all about Findlay and Raynor coming in once in a while.
As far as we know, Mengsk and his Dominion are the major terran force involved, so I'd discard Raynor as the leading part during the terran campaign. He could have a more important role in the protoss campaign, considering his past friends like Fenix and Tassadar.

Lord LoriK has 317 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-09-2007

United States kameo
Dont you Dare read this!
 kameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant futurekameo has a brilliant future

Kerrigan LOVES raynor. Even when she was controled by the overmind, she reasoned out he wasn't a threat and didn't need to kill him. Even though she knew better.
And i shouldn't have to point this out.As far as raynor being infested.
NO. Why? cause he wouldn't serve a purpose.
Raynor killing kerrigan?I dont see why we have to kill kerrigan, but as a kerrigan fanboy.He is the only one who deserves to.
(The Protoss hate the zerg, they killed the overmind,Zeratul killing razagal actually suprised kerrigan, she doesnt have to pay for that one.)

kameo has 832 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-09-2007

Bulgaria jediguardian
BG Starcraft Player
 jediguardian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
I always wanted raynor to become more than just a cool marine.
Well he has a Battlecruiser
Anyway there are lots of possibilities about what will happen to Raynor. I don't like him because he is always putting his nose where he mustn't. I'd like to see him get out of the picture for a while(but not to be killed). I think Kerrigan still loves him and she may try to infest him like the Zerg did with her. That way they can be together again.
Quote:
He may die, yes, but he's replaceable after all. Another cool terran dude could appear just as Raynor did (Findlay, anyone?) and kick zerg-ass in a new SC sequel.
This could be nasty, I haven't thought about it. What about Findlay and Ray become allies against the Zerg/Toss(more likely the Zerg) but at the end of the campaign they start fighting each other. The question is will we be playing with Finlay's terrans or with Raynor's?

jediguardian has 33 Posts

Protoss player

pm.gif   

Old 06-09-2007

United Kingdom Abokasee
BF Member
 Abokasee is a glorious beacon of lightAbokasee is a glorious beacon of lightAbokasee is a glorious beacon of lightAbokasee is a glorious beacon of lightAbokasee is a glorious beacon of lightAbokasee is a glorious beacon of light

I reckon that he won't be infested, he wouldnt be a normal infested terran, but he wouldn't be a commander, he'd proberly pare up with zeratul and go round trying to bolster his ranks, maybe they might even make a "Hybrid" or rather "Fused" person, a mix of terran and protoss (Dark protoss most likely) of course the idea of that is highly unlikely, but he is almost certainly going to be with zeratul, and possibly fenix

Abokasee has 14 Posts

pm.gif