Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2007

United States Huluwa
BF Member
 Huluwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: StarCraft 2 - 1 Day Left !!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergling View Post
I just noticed.. WTF is that in the top left corner in the background??
those are owls. they used to appear just for Starcraft, but now they appear on all. Haven't you been reading the posts? Are you from sinodefenceforum?

Huluwa has 157 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

Italy 10thNazgul
BF Member
 10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen

this quote could announce an RTS...

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

Well, 1 day left, so lets hope for the best. But whatever the game is, Blizz at least has done one thing right, they have created a huge amount of hype. Now lets just hope the game(SC2 hopefully) matchs the hype...

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member
 XBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huluwa View Post
those are owls. they used to appear just for Starcraft, but now they appear on all. Haven't you been reading the posts? Are you from sinodefenceforum?
they aren't damn owls... the ORLY? owl is one of the dumbest things I've seen ever... i don't get why people are so obsessed with them.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Zergling seagull sound NEEDS to go.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to XBSHX  

Old 05-18-2007

Israel MasterBoo
Giant Space Hamster
 MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!

http://www.pcgamerpodcast.com/?p=132#comments

PCGamer claims they will have a huge amount of details on "an important PC game" tomorrow.

MasterBoo has 2,866 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

United States Kaiser
Ghost Reporting
 Kaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond reputeKaiser has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... does anyone else find it strange that for all the splash pages they've shown, Starcraft is the only one shown with the Expansion box cover and not the original?

Kaiser has 230 Posts

We Want Nova In Starcraft II

[ Starcraft 2 ]

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member
 XBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
Hmm... does anyone else find it strange that for all the splash pages they've shown, Starcraft is the only one shown with the Expansion box cover and not the original?
well the quote was from Kerrigan so I assume they just wanted it to match.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Old 05-18-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBoo View Post
http://www.pcgamerpodcast.com/?p=132#comments

PCGamer claims they will have a huge amount of details on "an important PC game" tomorrow.
So that proves that 1 its a PC game, and 2 Gaming media outlets do know what it is and whats going on but they have a media embargo on the information.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Old 05-18-2007

Finland Arbinn
BF Member
 Arbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to all
Default Re: StarCraft 2 - 2 Days Left ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquanaut View Post
Hi !

Since few days, I come here to see what' s going on with the StarCraft II rumors ( I' m a big fat fan of this wonderful universe ).

Several days, when I watch the games quotes, after much thought about it, I think that, indeed, it' s something of a message to link that would be StarCraft II, saturday. Before reading, please, take note here : This is just for fun and there is no any proof about what I' m saying, so don't get on fire, everyone !

Here what I think :

In the age of chaos, two factions battled for dominance (WarCraft)

Protoss vs Zerg before Terran came in.

Now united in arms with new allies against the common foe, Mankind stands at the shores of destiny and awaits the tides of darkness (WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness)

Protoss with dark templar and terran are planning to kick Overmind's butt..

Now this, my friend - the evil you move against is the dark lord of terror (Diablo)

Kerrigan is the new villain..

I am the Queen of Blades, and my stare alone will reduce you to ashes (StarCraft)

Overmind said bye bye and Kerrigan is now da mastah of the universe.

Stay awhile and listen! ( Diablo II )

The ending of BW. Refers to hybrids and the sequel of SC. Could also be Blizz to fans, like "Stay awhile and listen! We have the SC2!"

Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds and fought as we had for generations...until the day the sky rained fire and a new enemy came upon us... ( WarCraft III )

This is the beginning of SC2. Zerg, Terran and Protoss are still smashing each other although Hybrids are coming to kill everybody.

The drums of war thunder once again.
(World of Warcraft)

This is the last tease from Blizzard before they announce SC2. First they gave a bit info about the past and what's happening in the beginning of the SC2 and this is the very last hype comment.

Well ? What do you think, guys ?

Perhaps, with reflexion, I think I didn't have any life, after all. Or I' m crazy. So, can you tell me which the closest nut house in Canada ? lol
I changed your thoughts into my thoughts. I thought it like that. I also added the latest quote from WoW to it.

www.blizzard.com One more day....

Arbinn has 562 Posts

When no one was looking, Lex Luthor took FORTY cakes! He took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country LargeThomas2
 LargeThomas2 doesn't suck

In how many hours will WWI announce new game? Im having trouble deciphering AM/PM/Pacific time blabla...

How many hours left?

OMFG Teh Lalz

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

Spain Houben
BF Member
 Houben is an unknown quantity at this point

I think NOW it's 18:55 there so it has been 2 hours since they've announced it. For God's sake I can't find any related news!

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houben View Post
I think NOW it's 18:55 there so it has been 2 hours since they've announced it. For God's sake I can't find any related news!
lol Its still only friday there... its 7pm there right now.

The announcement should come between 10pm and 12am tonight... (pacific)

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Old 05-18-2007

Spain Houben
BF Member
 Houben is an unknown quantity at this point

Shit, I was confused. I'm excited!

But anyway, in the official web they say the presentation is between 14pm and 16pm and if now it's 19pm right there... where did I forget my panths?

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

Bosnia and Herzegovina mgcemir
BF Member
 mgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatnessmgcemir has ascended to greatness

by my calculations 17-18 hours , more or less, till announcment.
tho i may be terribly wrong

Last edited by mgcemir; 05-18-2007 at 06:12 AM. Reason: SOMEONE MAKE A TIMER !!!
mgcemir has 296 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houben View Post
Shit, I was confused. I'm excited!

But anyway, in the official web they say the presentation is between 14pm and 16pm and if now it's 19pm right there... where did I forget my panths?
lol its not 14pm... it would just be 14:00 am and pm is when you split the hours into sets of 12... 12am-11:59am and 12pm-11:59pm...

It would be at 10pm pacific 12am central and 1am pacific... set up another clock on your computer for Seoul time.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Closed Thread