Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007

Canada Aquanaut
BF Member
 Aquanaut doesn't suck
Default Re: StarCraft 2 - 2 Days Left ^-^

Hi !

Since few days, I come here to see what' s going on with the StarCraft II rumors ( I' m a big fat fan of this wonderful universe ).

Several days, when I watch the games quotes, after much thought about it, I think that, indeed, it' s something of a message to link that would be StarCraft II, saturday. Before reading, please, take note here : This is just for fun and there is no any proof about what I' m saying, so don't get on fire, everyone !

Here what I think :

In the age of chaos, two factions battled for dominance (WarCraft)

For me, I barely compared this quote to the campaign I, wich is the Terran Confederacy against the Sons of Korhal. No doubt on it.

Now united in arms with new allies against the common foe, Mankind stands at the shores of destiny and awaits the tides of darkness (WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness)

This is evident : The victory of the Sons of Korhal ( Now the Dominion ) and succeed the Terran Confederacy over the K-Sector.

Now this, my friend - the evil you move against is the dark lord of terror (Diablo)

I found it hard to decoded it. But the least information I found in SC universe, it' s, perhaps, the beginning of the Campaign VI in BW with Kerrigan. I could be wrong on this !

I am the Queen of Blades, and my stare alone will reduce you to ashes (StarCraft)

Indeed, I linked this quote to the end of Brood War campaign, which Kerrigan wins.

Stay awhile and listen! ( Diablo II )

It' s funny. I think it' s a direct message from blizzard to us, to watch their announce in two days. lol

Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds and fought as we had for generations...until the day the sky rained fire and a new enemy came upon us... ( WarCraft III )

There is no doubt on my mind : This sounds like Duran speeches on the bonus mission about the Hybrids.

Well ? What do you think, guys ?

Perhaps, with reflexion, I think I didn't have any life, after all. Or I' m crazy. So, can you tell me which the closest nut house in Canada ? lol

Last edited by Aquanaut; 05-17-2007 at 07:21 PM.
Aquanaut has 56 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-17-2007

United States Bluebomber
Formerly Infestedstukov
 Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!Bluebomber is unstoppable!

hi everyone! been awhile since i've been on haven't checked here lately.

actually i think you're on to something. Seeing what they say and what you decoded actually seem accurate, but idk.

Bluebomber has 358 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Bluebomber  

Old 05-17-2007

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...
Default Re: StarCraft 2 - 3 DAYS LEFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivisionBell View Post
I'm telling you!

why do these not look like owls to me?

lol...

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 05-17-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Meh I don't think they ment anything its just reviewing old games. But nice job and I think they picked some good quotes.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 05-17-2007

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

Seriously, what if it's Lost Vikings for the PS3?

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 05-17-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member
 XBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to all
Default Re: StarCraft 2 - 3 DAYS LEFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post
why do these not look like owls to me?

lol...

~LoA
cause they aren't owls... its just a blotch... if you look hard enough you could find anything you want in the random background.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Zergling seagull sound NEEDS to go.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to XBSHX  

Old 05-17-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Jackal View Post
Seriously, what if it's Lost Vikings for the PS3?
Lol everyone would be like WTF!!!!!! but hey anything possible.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 05-17-2007

Italy 10thNazgul
BF Member
 10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen10thNazgul is a model citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquanaut View Post
Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds and fought as we had for generations...until the day the sky rained fire and a new enemy came upon us...
this remind me the struggle between Protoss and Dark Templars

pm.gif   

Old 05-17-2007

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

Or the hatred for WoW.

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 05-17-2007

Canada RODTHEGOD
Rise of the Black Leaf
 RODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too long

lol i actually dont see the 2 owls in the background

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquanaut View Post
Hi !

Since few days, I come here to see what' s going on with the StarCraft II rumors ( I' m a big fat fan of this wonderful universe ).

Several days, when I watch the games quotes, after much thought about it, I think that, indeed, it' s something of a message to link that would be StarCraft II, saturday. Before reading, please, take note here : This is just for fun and there is no any proof about what I' m saying, so don't get on fire, everyone !

Here what I think :

In the age of chaos, two factions battled for dominance (WarCraft)

For me, I barely compared this quote to the campaign I, wich is the Terran Confederacy against the Sons of Korhal. No doubt on it.

Now united in arms with new allies against the common foe, Mankind stands at the shores of destiny and awaits the tides of darkness (WarCraft II: Tides of Darkness)

This is evident : The victory of the Sons of Korhal ( Now the Dominion ) and succeed the Terran Confederacy over the K-Sector.

Now this, my friend - the evil you move against is the dark lord of terror (Diablo)

I found it hard to decoded it. But the least information I found in SC universe, it' s, perhaps, the beginning of the Campaign VI in BW with Kerrigan. I could be wrong on this !

I am the Queen of Blades, and my stare alone will reduce you to ashes (StarCraft)

Indeed, I linked this quote to the end of Brood War campaign, which Kerrigan wins.

Stay awhile and listen! ( Diablo II )

It' s funny. I think it' s a direct message from blizzard to us, to watch their announce in two days. lol

Like fools, we clung to the old hatreds and fought as we had for generations...until the day the sky rained fire and a new enemy came upon us... ( WarCraft III )

There is no doubt on my mind : This sounds like Duran speeches on the bonus mission about the Hybrids.

Well ? What do you think, guys ?

Perhaps, with reflexion, I think I didn't have any life, after all. Or I' m crazy. So, can you tell me which the closest nut house in Canada ? lol
lol i was actually thinking the same thing, and interpreted the message in a similer way
but you beat me in posting it

so if your crazy and are going to a nut house then i might need to go with you(i'm also in canada)

RODTHEGOD has 1,283 Posts

Its Only a matter of time

pm.gif   

Old 05-17-2007

United States XBSHX
BF Member
 XBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to all

In GameSpots latest podcast at the end one of the guys asks if he can talk about "it" and refers to WWI. They then say something like "well check back next week and we'll have all the info from "it"".

I'm thinking the major gaming news sites have all the info on it but have a media embargo on the information until the announcement.

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Zergling seagull sound NEEDS to go.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to XBSHX  

Old 05-17-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

I doubt it. You'd have people racing to post the news. It isn't hard to put two and two together to see the answer.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 05-17-2007

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBSHX View Post
In GameSpots latest podcast at the end one of the guys asks if he can talk about "it" and refers to WWI. They then say something like "well check back next week and we'll have all the info from "it"".

I'm thinking the major gaming news sites have all the info on it but have a media embargo on the information until the announcement.
Probably not. Blizzard would eat their hearts out. Though I actually do know a few people that "know it all". But they aren't talking. I mean who wants to be left out of the next blizzard loop?

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 05-17-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!

LOA we all know your not telling us something you know something...

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

Old 05-17-2007

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Dude he's been doin that for as long as I can remember.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   
Closed Thread