Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 06-15-2007

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme
Default Re: Suggestion for the Roleplaying Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranre View Post
Holy Bejeezus, what happened?! Where are the loveable Modern Day Politics, or 1790 Politics, or 1890 Politics, or the Starcraft Politics, or even the friggen Fantasy Politics?! I havent been gone that long. Bah, mind if I start posting my crappy Political RPG's again?
I thought you left for good, man.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 06-16-2007

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Exam revision is not an excuse for not posting, rawr. You can spare 20 minutes of your 24 hour day to post, rawr. Rawr. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR.

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 09-28-2007

United States Crystalv2
Avenger
 Crystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightened

A shame the forum is dying... I would be trying to make some new ones myself, though even my endless stream of useless ideas has run dry. The problem with Politics, is that not very many new people can learn it easily. I once tried a politics game but became almost helpless within the week to actually do much. Very few other role plays have appeared since my departure, and few original ideas can be found within several pages. I'll do what I can to help, but I fear we may just be fighting the inevitable tide...

Crystalv2 has 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
I`d rather change my name to Lulu and go around the corner giving special favors to people for money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

pm.gif   

Old 09-29-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

Agreed. I still fondly remember the old 1790s RP. We got all the way up to WWII tech when... The Crash happened and all was lost... *Sigh* Over 100 pages, all lost... Too bad not enough people want to play it now, as the old one had like 10 people or so.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 09-29-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

How feasible would it to play D&D on here?

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 11-11-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

Well, do you have a set of D20s?

Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 04-07-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Ok, just bear with me here, I do have a point. I was just looking through some of the old RP's that are lying around, dead as a doorknob, when I went through one that I participated in: Avarice.

I miss that. I think that, whoever or whatever comes next in the RP forum here, should be something along those lines. Whenever we get enough dedication out of the regulars here, we should take a chance at one of those free-flowing things. While I don't support the "free for all to post" style works for some things, it is possible for someone to jump in and take the story in a whole new direction, so I can't say that I hated it. I just wish we had a better system for doing so without causing the others to feel like they're being jumped around from place-to-place. Anyway, I felt I just had to speak my mind on this one.

Now, to the point at hand. So much is missing nowadays...perhaps we need to start a "Recruitment Drive" of some sort? Spread the word to the other members about the fact we still have an RP forum? Or should we branch out, sending stuff across the interwebs?

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 04-09-2008

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

More people would be great, i'll talk to some of my more geekier friends, who will not laugh at me when i try to explain what role play is!

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Awesome.

Sadly, I live just below the imaginary line that divides the US between North and South, and am even more unfortunate to live in a rural community where farms are all over the place. Most of my friends prefer Xbox 360/PS3 to online-RP'ing, but I know a few guys who play WoW. Maybe they'll be interested...

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 07-05-2008

United States ladyofevilness
Wife of Decepticon
 ladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightenedladyofevilness has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdar Ironvain View Post
More people would be great, i'll talk to some of my more geekier friends, who will not laugh at me when i try to explain what role play is!
I know what basic role playing is, but can some one explain it in more detail?

ladyofevilness has 204 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2008

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Check this thread out for more information,

http://blizzforums.com/showthread.php?t=7960

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif