Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 02-13-2009

Austria FoxSpirit
Benevolent Myōbu
 FoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightenedFoxSpirit has become enlightened
Default Diablo III to be rated mature!!

You know the woes that came when it was hinted that Diablo III could try to get a teen rating? Not anymore!!

http://www.crispygamer.com/interview...interview.aspx

On page 2 of that interview:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_Wilson
But I don't think players are going to be disappointed when they play the game as a whole. It's very dark in tone -- it's a very mature game. We know the Diablo games are mature-rated and we have no intention of stepping away from that.
Hurray!!

FoxSpirit has 218 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: Diablo III to be rated mature!!

Blood for the blood God!

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-13-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Spleens for the Spleen God!

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

Skulls for the skull throne!

Awesome news

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

United States vIsitor
BF Member
 vIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightenedvIsitor has become enlightened

Quote:
The big thing that I would say is that there are people who just don't like colors, and they love the current trend of photorealistic gray/brown games which I personally don't care for. It's not like I dislike those, but it's so prevalent -- there's so many of them. It's getting where I can't tell them apart. I don't want to make a game that I can't tell apart from another game. I want a game that I work on to be original, and that's the way our team feels. They want everyone to see the art that they make and know that's a Blizzard game -- that it's something no one else would make.
This part made me smile a wee bit

There is no penguin level!

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by vIsitor View Post
This part made me smile a wee bit
You're right, that was great. Yatzee is gonna get a stiffy when this game finally comes out.

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 02-13-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I'm surprised that they said they don't consider themselves PC developers

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 02-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunem View Post
You're right, that was great. Yatzee is gonna get a stiffy when this game finally comes out.
The problem with Yatzee is he doesn't like much. He likes really new, really innovative. D3 will be great, but its still Diablo. It is still a dungeon crawler (hell, Diablo 1 pretty much started the whole genre!). So I'm not expecting a fantastic review from him.

Old 02-13-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

That is true. I always take everything he says with a grain of salt (a spoonful more like it actually)

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 02-16-2009

Norway BlackBird7
BF Member
 BlackBird7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Diablo III to be rated mature!!

Oh my oh my...
Not that i care if its rated mature but lets hope sc2 comes first and we all end up playing that instead

Anyone have any info on that when i think about it? I really want sc2 100times more than d3 dont think ill even have time for diablo3 if it comes out second heh heh (maybe 1 singleplayer runthrough)

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBird7 View Post
Oh my oh my...
Not that i care if its rated mature but lets hope sc2 comes first and we all end up playing that instead

Anyone have any info on that when i think about it? I really want sc2 100times more than d3 dont think ill even have time for diablo3 if it comes out second heh heh (maybe 1 singleplayer runthrough)
SC2 is confirmed to be coming out first. I want them equally. So what exactly is your point?

Old 02-16-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Nipple Chains! Yessssh.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Norway BlackBird7
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
SC2 is confirmed to be coming out first. I want them equally. So what exactly is your point?
What is my point? Not sure if i should reply to this even.. .. ..somehow i get the feeling your looking for new members to harass?

Anyways thanks for the info on sc2coming first (never seen that info before)

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBird7 View Post
What is my point? Not sure if i should reply to this even.. .. ..somehow i get the feeling your looking for new members to harass?

Anyways thanks for the info on sc2coming first (never seen that info before)
I'm serious. Is your point that you don't like Diablo, it sucks, and that SC2 is 100x superior? Cause that's the vibe I'm gettin from you, in which case why are you here in the D3 forum trolling it?
Oh, I know why. Because you are just like every other arrogant snotty n00b.

Old 02-17-2009

Norway BlackBird7
BF Member

The only troll here is you and i find you simply pathetic.. .. ..and yes i found starcraft 100x superior to diablo2 (which i also played) and the same thing most likely will be true for diablo3/sc2.

Basicly: if you think its trolling to think so, well ill just hate you back(for the same reason you hate me) you snotty brat ....

Starcraft/Warcraft>Baldurs gate1-2>Nwn1-2>Diablo1-2
Good D&D communities can>Strategygames at times ....but overall i had more fun in strategygames and developing tactics and such.

Last edited by BlackBird7; 02-17-2009 at 04:58 PM.

pm.gif