Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 11-13-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Lands of imagination

story: There is a place, far beyond our own dimension, where imagination's creations reside. mans imagination gives birth to its inhabitants, and they begin to act with a will of their own. There are three nations in this world, the oldest is the land of folkloria. Its people are those legendary folk of fairy tales, myths, and other such tales. Its government is feudal, the ultimate leader is prince charming, who keeps sleeping beauty, snow white, and his other wives locked in his harem. The land with the greatest amount of imagination, fictonia, is populated by those that people never really believed in. It is a republic, with everyone voting for local represenitives. The most powerful kingdom is the holiday empire. It is a fascist dictatorship ruled by the benovelent santa claus, however, some say he is losing his mind piece by piece.

Rules:

Only characters that were originally in books may play as fictonians. That means darth vader is not an existing character, even if books have been written that include him.

Although imaginary friends do exist in this world, they are not playable. This prevents people from making their own character up as a imaginary friend, which would defeat the purpose. Imaginary friends are considered holiday imperials, although they are like gypsies in this world.

Doodles are also not playable. They are various stickmen and other drawings done by small children, they are considered fictonians, and are viewed as nearly subhuman. They are ubiquitous (everywhere), and preform duties such as concierges, clerks, and accountants. They also arent too bright(concieved by five year olds)

Guns come from fictonia. This means ownersip of one is difficult to obtain. It also means they produce a rather sticky diplomatic situation if you are caught with one.

Pagan gods are playable, but with limitations. The grim reaper type gods are not playable, however. An example of limitations is this: Thor cannot end a fight by frying everyone with lightning.

I am the GM. I will steer the story in the intended direction. My involvement will include control of events and major NPCs. I will not create a Char and play the same way as you.

Superheroes are playable fictonians. They must start in Marvel town, a city near the fictonian/HE border. If you play as superman, just remember kryptonite is a common matieriel.

If you have a question about a character you want, PM me instead of posting the question in the thread.

This is the character sheet:

Name
Nationality(fictonian, folklorican, or holiday imp)
Publication*
Starting equipment.
Powers(if any)
Bio(this is where you take ownership of your character. you add their background in the game world. example is maybe you make merlin have spent a long time enjoying "pleasurable company" and now has herpes. you must alter your character someway, or I will DENY the character. this means until you fix the problems i outline, your char is not allowed to participate.)

* publication petains only to fictonians. you must tell me the name of the book they appear in.

Last edited by Oracle; 12-02-2007 at 03:26 PM.
Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 11-24-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

bump

Oracle has 228 Posts

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 12-02-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

You need to spend more time on this >< .At least capitalize.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-02-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler

oh whoops lol. fixing that.

Oracle has 228 Posts

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif