Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-16-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronoss View Post
Mmmm, taxes. Though in Canada's defence, chances are the $26.40 flat will be drinkable beer.
Thats true. And our Colt 45 and Olde English are only like $5ish for a 40.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
Thats true. And our Colt 45 and Olde English are only like $5ish for a 40.
I hate to break it to you, but Colt 45 and Olde English 40's are about $2 here in the US.

Last edited by Pizza; 07-16-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2008

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Oh yes. So is Miller High Life. The Champagne of Beer. Now THAT shit will fuck you up. lol.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 07-16-2008

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

Yeah see I don't consider Colt drinkable.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 07-16-2008

United States Traken
Viking Pillager
 Traken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Oh yes. So is Miller High Life. The Champagne of Beer. Now THAT shit will fuck you up. lol.
Ewww....

Traken has 6,202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorbet
I don't give an oodnadatta if you can't gundagai my uluru. Feel pitjanjatjara to wolloomoolloo my wingecarribee.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Traken Send a message via MSN to Traken Send a message via Yahoo to Traken 

Old 07-16-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Kokanee here usually costs 35 for a 24. But I know a place that holds a special deal - 35 for a 30. Yeah, I fucked the system.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 07-16-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronoss View Post
Yeah see I don't consider Colt drinkable.
Olde English isn't bad cold I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
I hate to break it to you, but Colt 45 and Olde English 40's are about $2 here in the US.

haha damn.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif