View Single Post

Old 02-16-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme
Default Re: Activision, you worry me

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetx View Post
Yeah but games don't provide you with beautiful aestetical shapes, stellar wood work, and room comfort.

But yes, the example isn't really on pair, but never the less do movie companies charge you if you watch their movie second or third time?
Do application developers charge you every time you use their application, etc, etc..
Theaters certainly do charge you for watching another movie on the other day. I'm not so sure about sitting around your ass waiting for the movie to start again after you've finished watching it.

Actually some application developers do charge on a monthly or annual fees. I think Norton is one of them. Last I remember we had a big fat subscription renewal popup whenever we start our computer. It really all depends on the type of market, the type of application and most certainly the method how developers want to charge you.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora