View Single Post

Old 02-14-2009

United States Crazy_Jonny
I'm Game...
 Crazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to allCrazy_Jonny is a name known to all
Default Re: Activision, you worry me

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/13/bl...et-monetizing/ (Im just reposting this again incase you didnt see it the first time).

I think it what it basically comes down to is SCII wont be subscription based(they say Diablo 3, but I think it implies SC2), but other things might cost money. So if you want to jump online and play with a few friends or something, you still should.

Quote:
Its about Value per cost dear friend, not all mindlessly and blindly want to pay countless of dollars just to play a game which they already payed for say $40 in the first place.

For example if you buy a chair do the company that made it require you to pay additional money every time you sit on it?

People who would like to play the game, but find $5 or $15 too much to pay for every month have all the right to be irritated.

And never the less going from country to country the average net salary goes from $50.000 to $150.
Thats why say WOW is most popular in the USA and not so much in other countries.

We all know running a server costs a lot of money, but why should the consumer care about that?
WoW costs money to stay afloat, its not like keeping up a website. Alot of bandwidth cost alot of money. I'm not saying it justifies paying 15 us dollars a month, but it DOES cost. Thats why Im not an MMO gamer, that and Im not interested in WoW... yet anyway.

Last edited by Crazy_Jonny; 02-14-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Crazy_Jonny has 632 Posts

StarCraft II Trilogy = 1 game + 2 expansions, not so hard right?

pm.gif