View Single Post

Old 02-02-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
If you aren't a scrub you can fear. You just need to know how to do it and when it's appropriate. Fearing a sheeped mob right before it breaks if a mage is busy is a great way to make them like you. And make you lots of water
In my opinion it's a pretty situational spell; from what other tells me it's probably only best used if it has more positive gains than negative. If your healer is getting pounded on, use Fear. It'll save the raid and buy the healer a bit more time. Otherwise, don't make liberal use of it if possible.

Though I'm not quite so sure about the whole Fearing the Sheep thing. I keep reading that CC doesn't quite matter anymore since in WotLK it's all about AOE spamming.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora