View Single Post

Old 01-21-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Both of your questions have been answered already. "Congress" and "Congress." Stop lying.
If only I could. See, I'm taking issue with your statement that all of this power and these organizations should be abolished in favor of consolidating all the power to what you're now calling "Congress". Congress does not possess absolute power over our funding and is most certainly not the same organization that you are now labeling it as. Congress acts as one organization in a system of checks and balances. It is not this hellish, bloated power hog that you are making. Not to mention that consolidating executive decision has been historically an act of dictators for purposes of manipulation.

I am not entirely sure how you plan on using police to arrest individuals responsible for powers of funding, regardless. If the police resist your absolute rule, you can simply manipulate their funding. It would be a matter of seconds before they got some slob in there that knows how to play ball. You are simply suggesting a state identical to a police state save the "good-naturedness of man" standing between thought and action. And you are correct, if you are going to refer to yourself as Congress in that analogy, the word "despotism" would be correctly referred to as "oligarchy".

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif