Thread: Class Drama
View Single Post

Old 12-17-2008

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
I think part of the reason I don't quite get it is the gear focus. While I do know how the rotation generally works (BT, Slam if you have a Bloodsurge, WW, HS with extra rage, etc.) I've never managed the gear effectively. Last I heard was that Fury Warriors wanted a lot of Strength (AP) and Crit Rating, but you wanted to avoid +hit in the socket items. Now with Titan's Grip needing a certain amount of +hit and with haste being in the field I'm sorta lost atm for itemization.
You will be happy to know TG doesnt have the hit penalty in the next patch. Also, haste is just generally a lackluster stat for most physical DPS classes as you are still regaining the lost hit/crit from 70-80.

As you get more powerful weapons I am sure haste will get better, but it may take a while for it to be a truly wanted stat.

For a warrior you basically just want strength/crit and enough hit to make specials capped (though more is nice for TG right now), which I believe is 8% or somewhere around 250 hit rating.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif